Stooping to Groveling for U2 Shows

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Val

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Yes, that's what I'm doing here. You see, I have been watching the same 2 u2 Vertigo shows on DVD (ok, one of them I have two versions of so If I get bored with one, I can watch it a different angle ) for months now. The opening show was great, and so was the second SD night. But I have watched them way more than the average obsessed fan does.
Yes, I am luckier than many who don't have any, but that doesn't make me feel any better, and I absolutely will offer copies when I get a DVD burner.

I am so very grateful for the people who have sent me the two shows, but again, I still want more. I can't help it. I am going crazy reading all the lists of what people have, and just can't contain myself any longer.

Could someone please take pity on me and send me another show? Please!

Mustreed@aol.com

Last edited:
ps I would be happy to trade an audio for a DVD.

I have:
Boston 5/26/05
NYC MSG 5/21/05
Glendale 2
Amsterdam 7/16/05
Twickenham Concert Broadcast

:drool: Rotterdam 6/15/92 (sooooo good!)
Lovetown Dublin 12/27 12/30 12/31 (very good!)
BBC 12/6/82
Contract Demos

one4u2 said:
I have no dvds! :scream: Someone please send me something :sad:

I will send you a copy of my two as soon as I get a burner. I'm working on it!

I would absolutely send B&P. I wouldn't expect anyone to pay out of pocket.

Thanks for the reminder, Chacco.

Val,
I'm glad you understand.
It's more helpful for you to add your items, than just asking for help.

I think at first you'd start with someone in your own country.
I'm not from USA. But if you cannot find anyone and you don't mind the international trade, send me a pm.

Chacco...you have to be a Premier member to receive pm's.

I listed the CD-R's I have up for trade above, and actually offered 5 of them free of charge. Look over at "All I Want Is U2" thread and if you don't have any of them (most do), then sign up for one.

I would love a copy of any DVD you have other than the two I listed above. Let me know.
Mustreed@aol.com

Thanks for your offer, but I have all of them and am looking for several shows which are not on torrents.

I will email you shortly.

Val join u2torrents.com and/or thetradersden.org and request a B&P of the shows you dont have in the threads for shows you would like to get and someone will likely offer to send you the shows.

thanks for the advice, U2rules. I feel a bit shy over there, but will work up my nerve. It took me a while to post here on Interference... LOL

Where do you actually request a DVD on U2 Torrents? I am a member, but can't seem to find the area in which to post.

Val,try the 'All i want is U2' section on this forum.Ive got a B&P offer gping on over there,if you like.:wink:

Frank Healy said:
Hi Val

I sent you on a list of trades ( trying to get started myself )

Thanks
Frank.

Hi Frank! Yes, I want to trade with you! I am on the run right now. Will send you an email ASAP!

Frank Healy said:
Hi Val

I sent you on a list of trades ( trying to get started myself )

Thanks
Frank.

Frank,

Did you get my email?

Val

Back
Top Bottom