San Diego 30th March 2 Camera mix DVD with menus here...........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fcat

The Fly
Received this this morning, have done some menus and remastered the sound a little. It wasnt worth replaceing the audio on this one as it isnt too bad at all.

first 5 people to reply to this message with their e mail get a copy as long as they promise to re distribute it on back here when they receive it.

ok thats it have got all 5, please dont leave any more request for this, watch out for the above 5 people re offering it in a week or so
thanks

Can Fcat or one of you guys/gals seed this at U2torrents when you are in possession of it or do another trade/exchange with someone who can? :)

I would have put my email down to share in the UK but I'm out of blanks and no £ :sad:

Fcat, could we have a couple of caps/stills in the meantime? :)

Last edited:
Hi, is anybody willing to B&P with me? i cant make copies because i dont have a dvd burner, but I can trade

Thanks

Fernando from argentina

im unable to post links to pics as ive only made 12 posts and its saying i need to make 15!

h t t p://tinypic.com/4j2xef

h t t p://tinypic.com/4j2xhy

h t t p://tinypic.com/4j2xit

h t t p://tinypic.com/4j2xjk

h t t p://tinypic.com/4j2xkl

h t t p://tinypic.com/4j2xlh

Im pretty sure for the latter 20 minutes its 3 cams! unless one of the camera guys moves, ive only watched it once through. Looks like one was Digital video and the other was high 8 or digital 8, shame they both wernt DV

Don't suppose any of those who have it/ready to recieve it are looking for a copy of 28th with Edgar audio and menus for a trade?:wink:

fcat, do you need my shipping adress? How else will I receive it? I'm sorta new at this type of thing, sorry if that's a dumb question... But thank you for giving me te bootleg, nonetheless! :)

i sent you an e mail yesterday asking for your details but havent heard back from you!

If you have any left from those you haven't heard from, I would be happy to B&P. I really would like to get this show. I was lucky to be in the BS and at the rail. I hadn't been that close to them in concert since the 1983 US Festival in So. CA.

Thanks!!

What email did you send it to, fcat? Because I have yet to receive it. I'll go check my mail right now, though!

fcat, here's my shipping adress:

Alex Landenwitsch
3936 Brockton
Cincinnati, Ohio

Could you explain what I need to do in this thread, just in case I don't receive your email? Or could you send your email again? Thanks. :)

dont need to do anything, just wait to recieve the DVD and offer a few copies back to people if possible
cheers
:wink:

Thank you, fcat! That's the news I've been waiting to hear. You are officially my hero. :)

Not to be buggy, but where are you sending it from? Do you know when I'll receive it?

And don't worry fcat, I'll definately send some copies out to other folks, too. Thanks again! :D

I'm not sure if it's the same version that fcat is helping out with, but there is a 3-cam version being seeded at DIME and u2Torrents.

yeh i think its the same, its 2 cam for most of the show and then 3 cam towards the end, see my message half way through this thread with still capture links

Last edited:
so anyone want to B & P it to me?

prefer to do that than all the DL time off dime or u2torrent...

curious.

also still looking for ANA1 video for MW! friend was pulled up by bono for the song...

I am (unfortunately) so late to this thread and have NO CLUE how to do the torrent thing...PLEASE if anyone would be willing to send me a copy of the dvd, i will be happy to send out 5 copies to others....please email me all details on how to do this (and if anyone can help me) and i will appreciate it....my email is tnt850@aol.com...THANKS!!! (Oops...just kept reading the thread and learned that b+p means blank and postage...i would of COURSE be willing to send both to anyone who can help me out....THANKS AGAIN!!)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom