Please could anyone help with some u2 shows

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kevrees

Babyface
Hi there,
I am wondering if anyone could help me out please. I have been looking for some live dvd's of U2 for a little while now and there seem to be a lot more available than i imagined. I am looking for a few Zoo tv & Popmart tours but will be wanting to get one or 2 from the more recent tours as well. I have all the official dvd releases but sadly i havent seen the popmart from mexico on dvd (i did have this one on vhs but the tape is so worn out that its unplayable now).
Please could anyone recommend a few shows from Zoo tv tour to the most recent Vertigo tour and possible point me in the right direction of where i could get them from. I have trolled around these forums and found some u2 torrent sites but sadly there dont seem to be many seeders on a lot of the stuff and the only other site i have found is someone selling u2 concert dvd's for $20 each!
To cut a long story short, is there anyone here who could help me out to get hold of some of these shows either by b&p or i do have some concert dvd's, mostly of 80's hair band Motley Crue but got some other rock artists as well (marilyn manson, ozzy osbourne, def leppard etc). To be honest tho, apart from 1 or 2 of them, the quality of the majority of them is pants but if anyone would like to trade them for some U2 shows, id be more than willing to.
Please email me at kevrees@tiscali.co.uk if you would like to help me out. I can return the favour by tree-ing out some of the shows i receive to any other 'noobs' to u2 trading.

So far, i have the following u2 shows :
Zoo tv - Washington 16 August 1992 (pro shot, soundboard i think as there is no crowd noise in it)

Popmart Foxboro 2 July 1997

I live in the UK and preferably would like to keep trades this side of the pond if possible due to some bad experiences in the past with international trades/traders.
thank you to all who took the time to read

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom