Offered for trade: Amsterdam 15/07 2 DVD set (second attempt)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kerrylives

The Fly
Hi all,

I filmed the second Amsterdam show and have it available for snail mail trade as a two DVD set. It's authored having menu's and song selection and includes bonus material. It's the complete show filmed from the front GA section with just one tape switch during the human rights thing. The screenshot thing didn't work in my previous posting, so I'll just give you the link to the page they're on:

http://members.home.nl/thummel/2005-07-15-unbroken-spirit-dvd.htm

Because of my position on the floor right between the two b-stages the sound is very good as well (very full on). I'm looking for decent U2 material I don't already have that's not widely available online (like on u2torrents for instance).

Feel free to mail me your trade site / list / proposal. My email address can be found on the site.

wow this looks REALLY good :drool: i was at this show, 2nd row right in front of bono, so just those screenshots bring back memories.

i'd love to have that, too bad i don't have anything to trade :( :sad:

You have mail from me, looking forward to trading for this as well as your Arnhem '01 films.

Hello everyone,

It's been a week since I posted about the offer to trade this 2 DVD set and I must say reaction has been massive (from all over the world). Hence my decision to wait a week before replying so I could sort everything out. A handful of trades have been set up by now and everyone who contacted me should have received a reply.

(The cover for the DVD can be found on my site now as well.)

if anyone got a copy of this and wants to trade let me know

kerrylives didnt want to trade so fair enough

i have cardiff vertigo tour DVD
and lots of other stuff too

email please

bbbruce5@excite.com

thanks BB Mac

I got no reply so if anybody else wanna trade this dvd with me please send me a email please
I'm from the Netherlands and would like to have this to show my friends what a great concert it has been.

Thanks
Joshua (vertigoing@gmail.com)

Last and most special Amsterdam night is also available on dvd now

I'm thinking to buy it for 7,50 euro and share it with you guys:wink:

I am also very interested in the July 15th DVD, however I can't find the link to view the screen shots

kerrylives from his website said:
Maybe you've noticed we don't list any Zoo and Pop era material. This is because we don't collect it (just a personal preferance), so there is no need to offer us those shows.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?????????

:confused:

I have received the DVD "Unbroken Spirit"

I have received the DVD and I must say it's GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lots of great close-ups, very good sound.
This is a must have for every U2 fan.

YEAH! The dvd is Awesome! It has good live feel because of the position where it was taped from. Like you are there singing with other fans... :love: :wave:

Hello friends!!

PLEASE ANYBODY we could trade this dvd?? :ohmy:

My web page:

h**p://mx.geocities.com/ivan_amaya03

Many Thanks

I would love to have this, but i dont have anything to trade, doggone it:sad:

Hi Guys,
I've got a copy of the Unbroken Spirit, Amsterdam 15 July 2DVD-set.

For all you Americans, I contacted Neutral and he/she is willing to set up a tree in the States. More info to follow I guess...

I don't have the means to upload it somehow. I also spent a day or two copying in order to spread the 2dvd-set among other fans.
I haven't got much time to do that again, since my summer holidays are now over..

-William

if anyone is willing to trade unbroken spirt DVD
i can offer
brooklyn bridge concert filmed by a fan
never been torrented also includes
saturday night live on the DVD

a night with U2 on RTE irish TV 2005 DVD

Edinburgh the final push 2005 bono+the corrs plus interviews+chan 4 news interview DVD

interested in these cool DVDs

email

bbbruce5@excite.com

Back
Top Bottom