Nights 1 & 2, San Diego Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WKMahler

The Fly
Not only do I have night one, I've got night two as well. #2 is from a different area of the arena and different recording equipment but rest assured, although it sounds different, it is quite crisp and clear. I've listened to several tracks. The band is very prominent. Somewhat different and noticeably is the bass in this, it is more equivalent to the rest of the band than night 1.
For the record, I'm on the east coast of the USA, Cape Cod, Massachusetts. Come on U2, pull a suprise here on the Cape!

BNP, no problem, I only ask that you share, share and share some more

BTW, yes there is a way to contact me at my domain, worldmediahost.com

For those of whom don't mind MP3 (stil the most popular format), I am sending both shows via .com where, once I get the link back, you can download both nights in 192 kbps MP3.

The only thing I request is you resend through .com, they allow 1 gigabyte of transfer upload, it's free, the file stays for 7 days or until so many downloads have occured. Very easy interface/layout to utilize and works around the world.

WKMahler

Last edited:
MP3's of 3/28 and 3/29

Please let me/us know how to get a copy of these shows in mp3 format. And, thanks for sharing them!!

Fan from Mexico needs help!

Hi!

My name is Marco and I am a BIG U2 fan from Mexico... and this year finally after 17 years of being a fan (I'm 29 now) I got to see them live for the first time ever!!!

I went to San Diego for the opening night of the tour. As you can imagine I´m very excited about it. I have tried to get the Mp3 of that concert for several days, but I´m not very good with technology & internet and have not been able to get it (I have seen dowloads of FLACS, Torrent, etc??? but I dont have an idea of what those are).

I was wondering if you could help me get that first concert... I don´t have any bootleg CD (although I have the complete "official" U2 collection), so I guess trade is out of the question.

Please tell me what do I need to do... I have DSL internet, don´t know if that helps...

I really hope you can help me, your message seem very friendly, so I felt confident writting to you (my english is not very good).

Thanks

Marco P.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom