MERGED-->A New Popmart Video In The Works!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jag0918

Refugee
A New Popmart Video In The Works!!!

At this very moment, after sitting in my closet for 7 years...
A brand new Popmart Giants Stadium 2-cam mixis being transfered onto dvd. Filmed on June 3, 1997. This dvd is the absolute shit! Now as most of you have the 2 cam from June 1 which is also a 2 cam mix...the picture was pretty good & the sound was also very good (if you had the stereo version).
Im sure many of you have the June 3rd show also in just the ONE camera shot filmed from Edge's side from the back-upper levels.

This os had that same camera shot PLUS the camera sht that I filmed from the first level, close to the stage on Adams side.
Im not bragging..but THIS is the BEST audience popmart video you will ever lay your eyes ne. With the best Lemon footage that will blow your mind. Its complete, this is the master copy (since I filmed it) and now at this moment is being restored onto dvd.

I will ONLY trade this for the proshot of the Vertigo show from San Diego that is floating out there. I will NOT torrent this. So if anyone is interested in some serious trading. Please pm me in the forum.

I would never dare try to pawn this off as a great dvd if it wasnt.
Please take my word...from someone who has traded with people all around the world for 9 years...just trust me on this one.

Well, why popmart for Vertigo proshot? Well, watch the video and you'll understand.
Peace-

Also, coming soon to dvd from my personal collection....'BOUT FRIGGIN TIME!!!

Detroit 1992 Zoo tv indoor
NJ Meadowlands Zootv indoor
Zooropa tour Verona ITALY 1993 July 2 1993
Stockholm July 31,1993
Calgary Elevation April 10,2001
Santiago Chile 1998 - 2nd gen
Rio Brazil 1998 - 2nd gen

any maybe some more special ones later

An audience 2 cam mix of a show that was already out there in decent form for unreleased proshot material- LMAO!!!!!

sounds like somebody is trying to pull a u2rmw :p

share the love with the fans and the fans share the love with you :wink:

I'd like to know what the special ones are ;)

btw as long as I know 2001-04-10 Calgary isn't available on dvd so if you have it in reasonable quality I'm willing to trade

jag0918 said:
Um, its out there

So, you have seen it? I certainly hope your not basing this on the mpegs the band released showing highlights of the first night right after the first show?! It was only a few pro shot segments of a few songs and was released on purpose for promotional use.

Even IF a trader had this item. :laugh: I think GNR Arnold summed it up pretty well.

Please give more info on the proshot San Diego DVD.....Does anybody have this or can shed some light on it.....

GNR you are a retard..and btw, I am NOT trying to pull a U2rmw....far from it. Mike A. is a jerk that likes to dangle shit in peoples faces & brags about it. He's always been that way...for years. And Im not the only one that says this about him.
The reason I didnt want to torrent it is because its just simply a royal pain in the ass to do it. But ya know what, what the hell, I'll torrent it anyway. In a few days.

jag0918 said:
The reason I didnt want to torrent it is because its just simply a royal pain in the ass to do it. But ya know what, what the hell, I'll torrent it anyway. In a few days. [/B]

Now thats the spirit- but I'm the retard? cmon man you were offering an existing video for a proshot that may not even be in circles.

Well I think i gonna torrent it today....disc 1 that is...the second disc will have from the masters the Tibet concert as a bonus. None of that grainy shit.

U2Vertigoing said:
I'd like to know what the special ones are ;)

btw as long as I know 2001-04-10 Calgary isn't available on dvd so if you have it in reasonable quality I'm willing to trade

I think it exists. A few weeks ago I received email of a DVD list from someone who wanted to sell DVDs. And I found Elevation Calgary DVD in it. Maybe it will circulate sooner.

Hello, jag!
Thanks so much for deciding to share your video.

uhm...I think no one that can have S.Diego proshot or any other proshot would trade it just for an upgrade of an existing audience video

anyway thanks for deciding to share your dvd :wink:

Blanks & Postage Jag, im in the Uk, ive not got much dvd material as im just starting to get a collection going. Neutral was kind enough to send me some dvd's to get me started.

jag0918 said:
whats a b&p ? Btw I have Calgary 4.10.01 on dvd. The picture is 7.5/10, the sound is 9/10

Jag0918 please torrent this one :drool: :drool: Did you get my PM?

i take it back, ur definetly not doing a U2rmw! :D the way u said it just sounded slightly like his way of doing it "ive got this, ill trade for any unreleased vertigo tour dvds" lol

thanks jag, ur a good bloke :D

Last edited:
the Calgary is a very nice video and i have hoped the master for this would surface

dont bother transferring Santiago there is already a broadcast quality 2 disc of tht show in circulation

and i have video of this little known band from ireland 'feedback' playing a school dance in Dublin in 1976, anyone wanna trade for it?

quadcaster said:
i take it back, ur definetly not doing a U2rmw! :D the way u said it just sounded slightly like his way of doing it "ive got this, ill trade for any unreleased vertigo tour dvds" lol

thanks jag, ur a good bloke :D

No this is the guy U2rmw told to eat a bullet when he asked for halp making his first torrent.

The topic of this thread is the Popmart Giants Stadium 2-cam mix that jag0918 is torrenting or trading and the other shows he mentioned, not other members or other arguments or anything else. Stay on-topic, no name-calling etc, or the thread will be closed and warnings will be issued.

I don't understand , is it the same 2 cam mix ( NJ 3/6/97) than the one circulating, but with master sources ??? If yes, I hope you repaired the mix before , because the 2 cam are not good synchronized ! Ask to MLK who tried to make the audio remix with it ! It has been impossible to synchonize both cam because they are unsynchronized :-D

Back
Top Bottom