Mellon Arena-Pittsburgh, PA 10-22-2005...anyone have?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2_girlie_2002

War Child
hihi...lol, I posted in the Vertigo tour audio area if anyone has this for download, but in the event no...Well, would anyone have it to possibly burn? :) I was there and I really really want a souvenir of that night. It was just incredible...lol...B&P is fine with me. :) I say that because I don't have a whole lot that I could burn in return: just 2 full shows (one from Zoo TV...the boys back in Pittsburgh at Three Rivers and one from the first leg of this tour from Phoenix) and 2 of the Propaganda remix CDs (Kiwi and Mango). I could burn them...lol, but I can't scan and print the covers. :(

Okay since that was probably way more info that anyone needed to know...lol...if anyone can help I'd really appreciate it!!!

Pittsburgh Vertigo show

Has anyone obtained a copy of this show yet ? My 17 year daughters first U2 show and she wants to relive her birthday party .. PLEASE help a displaced 'burger out with some kind of a copy !!!

aislinn said:

:sad: Please disregard this message. Major snafu on my part. :|

hey its cool :)
thanks for that weblink though and the reply. I'll definitely keep on eye on there for any sign. :hug:

the shows from the 3rd leg are showing up a lot slower....wait on another few weeks and something should appear

I have this show. If somebody can guide me through the uploading process maybe I can post it here. I would prefer a trade because my work schedule is a bit hectic and my time here is limited at times.

Back
Top Bottom