March 26th Rehearsal Concert.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kellyboy911

The Fly
Hi there,
Does a full recording of this show exist???I have around seven songs from this but does a full recording exist.Is it available for trade?Does a recording of the European Rehearsal gig exist?
If you are interested in trading these with me i have a very big list.Email me.

kellyboy911@hotmail.com

Im also after a full audio recording of the Croke 3 gig.So if you want to trade email me.

The tracks you have would be from the midnight rehearsal, and not the real dress rehearsal that started at 7. I'm dying to get the real tracks, but no one seems to have them.....

well since the people that attended were either just people who won a radio contest (iirc) and fans that didn't expect to be let in, I don't think there is any recording.

A friend of mine tried to record it, but it did not turn out. He normally uses the light from his cell phone to provide the light to properly operate his DAT machine, but cell phones were not allowed in. He somehow snuck his recorded in past the metal detectors though, but after the show, he tested his tape and it did not turn out.

There is complete audio & incomplete video (I've seen "Bullet")...I don't have either. The mp3's that are/were circulating are from the after-hours rehearsing; they aren't from the rehearsal proper...if that makes any sense.

CTu2fan is correct, there is a 55m video and there is complete audio, the audio and video have not been traded

I am the owner of the Video and you are welcome to send me a trade offer but dont bother offering me 'something on a trade list', its not available for trade except for special things

AS far as the Audio, it was taped by a guy who is a HUGE Depeche Mode fan so if you want to get that you will probably have to Film DM to get it...at least thats my plan

u2vertvideo@yahoo.com

PLEASE dont email your trade offer for this if your tradelist consist of things you downloaded from torrents

Back
Top Bottom