Looking to trade for a lossless audio copy of 10-24-05 Detroit

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Blue Room

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
I would like to trade for a copy of this show. I'm on dial up so I can't download. I prefer snail mail anyway. :shrug: My last trade I was sent two copies of 10-25-05 instead of one of 10-24-05.

Preferably I would like to get a lossless copy of Ace's recording, but if you have other lossless sources of this show I would be interested in those as well. No MP3's please!

Please send a PM to me if you want to trade or post your email addy and I will email you. I have alot of U2 audio, hopefully we can work something out.

Thanks! :)

Blue Room said:
I would like to trade for a copy of this show. I'm on dial up so I can't download. I prefer snail mail anyway. :shrug: My last trade I was sent two copies of 10-25-05 instead of one of 10-24-05.

Preferably I would like to get a lossless copy of Ace's recording, but if you have other lossless sources of this show I would be interested in those as well. No MP3's please!

Please send a PM to me if you want to trade or post your email addy and I will email you. I have alot of U2 audio, hopefully we can work something out.

Thanks! :)

On Snap that was me wasn't it. I forgot! I'll get the 10-24-05 in the mail today, golf season is brutal for me Mike!!

Cheers

Ace recorded 10/24 also? I thought he only recorded the 25th show. I'd be interested in getting his recording of the 24th if he did in fact record it.
-Ryan

Re: Re: Looking to trade for a lossless audio copy of 10-24-05 Detroit

theedge111 said:

On Snap that was me wasn't it. I forgot! I'll get the 10-24-05 in the mail today, golf season is brutal for me Mike!!

Cheers

Yeah, it was. But I managed to get a copy of it finally elsewhere. So dont worry about it.

Back
Top Bottom