Looking for different version...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

one_cool_dude17

The Fly
Hey folks,
I have been looking for a long time for an alternate recording of Detroit 10-25-05 with no edits. (with Larry and Edge's comments after WOWY). I know most would say just forget it and enjoy Ace's version, but that's not me. I am all about having the complete show. I found someone who has it but that person will not respond to my e-mails. I have in hand Octagon's non-torrented Pittsburgh DVD from 10-22-05 which I am willing to trade, since clearly Detroit 10/25 is being held for rare trades only. Also, I do not have this in my posession yet, but the full audience recording of Chicago 5-10-05 on the way through another trade. This also will not be torrented. If anyone is interested, let me know. I am even willing to trade both of these for an alternate Detroit 10/25. If you have it, send me a PM if you want to set something up. I would also ask that you send me some sort of proof that it is a different version of the show (perhaps a sound clip of Edge or Larry would do). Again, the shows I've mentioned are not to be torrented and of course, certainly not sold on Ebay! So please respect the taper/filmer's wishes if you do want to trade.
Thanks all,
Ryan

Pretty sure I've got this, I know mine's a different version from Ace's anyway...I will check my disc as the shows is burned to data-dvd. Please email me (I can't pm):

rbaeler@comcast.net

I'm definitely interested in the May 10 Chicago.

Back
Top Bottom