Looking for Boston 12-5 (Audio or Video)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kapel

The Fly
Hello everyone!

I went to the Boston 12-5 show (second show of 3rd leg) and was so amazed that I would love to get a really good audio and or video recording. I downloaded a recording from a torrent site and a mp3 recording already, but the quality isn't very good (very sharp treble; not much bass...)

Does anyone have good recordings or video?

Thanks so much!!
PK

Hey, just to give u a heads up, the recording that you downloaded is mine and I'm actually working on a remaster right now to add some bass and bring out a bit more treble. My latest mix I've done seems to have a bit too much bass so I'm fixing it now. Just be patient and it should be on u2torrents in a week or so. I also have seen someone who has 12/5 on video but I haven't managed to get a video trade out of them unfortionately. I would really appreciate it if they could send me it as a thank you from one taper to another. I only have some digital camera footage from that night from where I recorded the audio from.
-Mike
Taper of 5/26, 10/3, and 12/5

thanks!!

Thanks so much for the update! I'm really looking forward to the improved quality sound!!

Unfortunately I don't have a video; I'm looking for one myself...

Cheers, and thanks again!!
PK

U2 Boston

I have the 2 December shows coming any day now (DVDs). I'm looking for the audio of these shows. I'll trade.

Re: U2 Boston

omphallos said:
I have the 2 December shows coming any day now (DVDs). I'm looking for the audio of these shows. I'll trade.

I've audio of both, please email me @ rbaeler@comcast.net to set something up.

thanks!

Omphallos and CTU2fan,

Thanks so much in the name of all the other U2 fans for making the recordings and/or working on them!! How will we be able to get the (good?) audio recording and/or DVD?

Thanks!
PK

Mike,

Looks like our other two U2 friends are working on something awesome, too! :)...I was just wondering Have you had a chance to post the improved audio recording on u2torrents yet?

Thanks so much!!
PK

OK. I'll email you as soon as they are in my greedy little hands!! lol. I'm not really technically inclined, so I'll give them out to you guys to do what you want with them. I'm told the quality isn't bad. LC

omphallos said:
OK. I'll email you as soon as they are in my greedy little hands!! lol. I'm not really technically inclined, so I'll give them out to you guys to do what you want with them. I'm told the quality isn't bad. LC

That's very cool, looking forward to it.

The 2 Boston dvds were sent to me yesterday from Florida; Along with audio discs of the same,, as well as the San Paulo DVD. Can't wait, hope the quality is good. I might add these come through only a B+P process. He's a fellow Stones fan and we Stones fans do this all the time. We don't charge, we don't hoard. We have a saying, "It's all about the music." Sadly, from what I read on the few U2 boards I frequent, there seems to be some people who don't follow this creed. But, like I said earlier, what I get will be given freely to you guys who I talked to here. I love this band, and The Stones, of course!!!! lol.

omphallos said:
The 2 Boston dvds were sent to me yesterday from Florida; Along with audio discs of the same,, as well as the San Paulo DVD. Can't wait, hope the quality is good. I might add these come through only a B+P process. He's a fellow Stones fan and we Stones fans do this all the time. We don't charge, we don't hoard. We have a saying, "It's all about the music." Sadly, from what I read on the few U2 boards I frequent, there seems to be some people who don't follow this creed. But, like I said earlier, what I get will be given freely to you guys who I talked to here. I love this band, and The Stones, of course!!!! lol.

I would love to either trade or do a B&P with you for the Boston DVDs and the Sao Paulo DVD.

My list: http://db.etree.org/onebloodonelife

Email: onebloodonelife (at) hotmail (dot) com

Thanks!

omphallos said:

PM sent :wave:

omphallos said:

Hi I came over from the UK for both these Boston shows I would love to get hold of DVD's of the two concerts, if you can help me out my email is
bonoholic@msn.com

cheers.

omphallos said:

If you decide to offer B+P's of the Boston 12-5 dvds, I would be very interested... please!!

:sexywink:

I did not know that there are dvds of those two shows around. I'd love to get my hands on thoses as I did travel from the UK as well to see these shows.

Back
Top Bottom