Looking for Boston 12-5 (Audio or Video) - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > U2 Vertigo Tour Central 2004 / 2005 / 2006 Archive > U2 Trading Post
Click Here to Login

Old 12-28-2005, 09:51 AM   #1
The Fly

Local Time: 03:08 AM
Looking for Boston 12-5 (Audio or Video)

Hello everyone!

I went to the Boston 12-5 show (second show of 3rd leg) and was so amazed that I would love to get a really good audio and or video recording. I downloaded a recording from a torrent site and a mp3 recording already, but the quality isn't very good (very sharp treble; not much bass...)

Does anyone have good recordings or video?

Thanks so much!!
PK

Old 02-15-2006, 09:14 AM   #2
Babyface

Local Time: 08:08 AM
Hey, just to give u a heads up, the recording that you downloaded is mine and I'm actually working on a remaster right now to add some bass and bring out a bit more treble. My latest mix I've done seems to have a bit too much bass so I'm fixing it now. Just be patient and it should be on u2torrents in a week or so. I also have seen someone who has 12/5 on video but I haven't managed to get a video trade out of them unfortionately. I would really appreciate it if they could send me it as a thank you from one taper to another. I only have some digital camera footage from that night from where I recorded the audio from.
-Mike
Taper of 5/26, 10/3, and 12/5

Old 02-15-2006, 01:31 PM   #3
The Fly

thanks!!

Thanks so much for the update! I'm really looking forward to the improved quality sound!!

Unfortunately I don't have a video; I'm looking for one myself...

Cheers, and thanks again!!
PK
Old 02-23-2006, 02:16 PM   #4
Babyface

U2 Boston

I have the 2 December shows coming any day now (DVDs). I'm looking for the audio of these shows. I'll trade.
Old 02-23-2006, 04:03 PM   #5
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 04:08 AM
Re: U2 Boston

Quote:
Originally posted by omphallos
I have the 2 December shows coming any day now (DVDs). I'm looking for the audio of these shows. I'll trade.
I've audio of both, please email me @ rbaeler@comcast.net to set something up.
Old 02-24-2006, 09:40 AM   #6
The Fly

thanks!

Omphallos and CTU2fan,

Thanks so much in the name of all the other U2 fans for making the recordings and/or working on them!! How will we be able to get the (good?) audio recording and/or DVD?

Thanks!
PK
Old 02-24-2006, 09:52 AM   #7
The Fly

Mike,

Looks like our other two U2 friends are working on something awesome, too! ...I was just wondering Have you had a chance to post the improved audio recording on u2torrents yet?

Thanks so much!!
PK
Old 02-24-2006, 11:50 AM   #8
Babyface

OK. I'll email you as soon as they are in my greedy little hands!! lol. I'm not really technically inclined, so I'll give them out to you guys to do what you want with them. I'm told the quality isn't bad. LC
Old 02-24-2006, 01:13 PM   #9
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Quote:
OK. I'll email you as soon as they are in my greedy little hands!! lol. I'm not really technically inclined, so I'll give them out to you guys to do what you want with them. I'm told the quality isn't bad. LC
That's very cool, looking forward to it.
Old 02-26-2006, 06:25 PM   #10
Babyface

The 2 Boston dvds were sent to me yesterday from Florida; Along with audio discs of the same,, as well as the San Paulo DVD. Can't wait, hope the quality is good. I might add these come through only a B+P process. He's a fellow Stones fan and we Stones fans do this all the time. We don't charge, we don't hoard. We have a saying, "It's all about the music." Sadly, from what I read on the few U2 boards I frequent, there seems to be some people who don't follow this creed. But, like I said earlier, what I get will be given freely to you guys who I talked to here. I love this band, and The Stones, of course!!!! lol.
Old 02-26-2006, 07:47 PM   #11
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
The 2 Boston dvds were sent to me yesterday from Florida; Along with audio discs of the same,, as well as the San Paulo DVD. Can't wait, hope the quality is good. I might add these come through only a B+P process. He's a fellow Stones fan and we Stones fans do this all the time. We don't charge, we don't hoard. We have a saying, "It's all about the music." Sadly, from what I read on the few U2 boards I frequent, there seems to be some people who don't follow this creed. But, like I said earlier, what I get will be given freely to you guys who I talked to here. I love this band, and The Stones, of course!!!! lol.
I would love to either trade or do a B&P with you for the Boston DVDs and the Sao Paulo DVD.

My list: http://db.etree.org/onebloodonelife

Email: onebloodonelife (at) hotmail (dot) com

Thanks!
Old 02-26-2006, 10:38 PM   #12
The Fly

Quote:
PM sent
Old 03-01-2006, 05:48 PM   #13
Refugee

Quote:
Hi I came over from the UK for both these Boston shows I would love to get hold of DVD's of the two concerts, if you can help me out my email is
bonoholic@msn.com

cheers.
Old 03-05-2006, 03:52 PM   #14
Refugee

Quote:
If you decide to offer B+P's of the Boston 12-5 dvds, I would be very interested... please!!

Old 03-25-2006, 09:56 PM   #15
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Any word on these Boston vids?
Old 04-03-2006, 05:07 PM   #16
Refugee

Please anyone at all???

I have great audio cds of boths shows but desperate for the dvd's!!
Old 04-24-2006, 10:01 AM   #17
Acrobat

I did not know that there are dvds of those two shows around. I'd love to get my hands on thoses as I did travel from the UK as well to see these shows.