ISO: u2rulesmyworld's 'When I Dream Of A Setlist..........' DVD and others

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RA-D

War Child
hey up,

I trade DVDs, not on such a grand scale as many of you (say what caller78, in 4 months!?!?), but am unable to download torrents. Thought I might post here in the hope of catching a good soul who may trade with me or B&P me a copy of this excellent looking compilation.

This is my list, if anything interests you please let me know. There are other artists on there too. I would prefer a European trader if it's only this one show to be traded but really don't mind any offers.
http://db.etree.org/dodge33cymru , my email address is on there as well.

Whilst I'm here, I'm also looking for any of the following:
U2 - Sao Paolo '98 (2disc)
U2 - Las Vegas '97 (2disc)
U2 - Leeds '97
U2 - MSG, NY '05 (any 3rd leg multicam)
U2 - San Francisco '81
U2 - Anaheim '92

thanks for your time

RA-D

If you are still looking for a DVD of the dream setlist show I can probably send it to you. I have just over an hour left on that torrent.
My only questions are, I see you live in the UK do you have a idea of about how much the postage would cost to send it from the US, and if I burn it from here will you be able to watch it on your DVD player there? I know I’ve heard some things about some DVDs only playing is some regions or on computers and to be honest I barely know what I’m doing when I burn DVDs.
Well I’m at it if there are a few more people (maybe like 5 or so in the US) who’d like a copy of this DVD let me know. I download a lot of music and videos from Interferencers so if I can help anyone out with the little I have I’d like to.

If you want the DVD I have please email me at: pattip2000 (at) hotmail (dot) com

pattip2000 said:
RA-D

If you are still looking for a DVD of the dream setlist show I can probably send it to you. I have just over an hour left on that torrent.
My only questions are, I see you live in the UK do you have a idea of about how much the postage would cost to send it from the US, and if I burn it from here will you be able to watch it on your DVD player there? I know I’ve heard some things about some DVDs only playing is some regions or on computers and to be honest I barely know what I’m doing when I burn DVDs.
Well I’m at it if there are a few more people (maybe like 5 or so in the US) who’d like a copy of this DVD let me know. I download a lot of music and videos from Interferencers so if I can help anyone out with the little I have I’d like to.

If you want the DVD I have please email me at: pattip2000 (at) hotmail (dot) com

Hey pattip2000! If you wouldn't mind sending a copy of this my way, I would be forever grateful! I'm in the US and I could pay for postage if you'd like.

My email is onebloodonelife (at) hotmail (dot) com

Back
Top Bottom