ISO Any October MSG Recording

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

partygirl33

The Fly
Hi- I'm looking for DVD or audio of any of the October MSG shows- I have nothing to trade but I'm hoping we can work something out!

Thanks.

I know 3 of those shows are available on DVD. 2 camera mix. But I don't have them.

U2Roxx05 said:
I know 3 of those shows are available on DVD. 2 camera mix. But I don't have them.

Thanks! What is the best way to get them? Here or maybe I have to do ebay??

Filmer offered me 7, 11 and 14. All 2 cam shots. He says they are great... close zooming a crystal clear with tripods. Selling only though.

I would also love to get my hands on the 11 and 14 shows as I travelled all the way from Australia to see these shows and they were fantastic.

I am new to this forum so would appreciate some help on how I should contact Filmer?

I am getting one for now to check it out. 10-11. Might get more. He also did the Philly show where Bruce showed up. But he hasn't released it.

oy all, go to w3.u2torrents, create a login and search for the show of your choice. It's free, and it's audio. I downloaded MSG Oct 14....great sound quality......any yall at that show?

Quick -- and perhaps dumb -- question: how do I use the U2 Torrents website? More specifically, how can I use a torrent program? I run Windows XP. What do I need to do?

Thanks so much....

go to w3.download.c and download 'bittorrent' and install. then, once logged into u2torrents.c it will automatically use that program to download the torrent of your choice once you click on it....good luck

Thanks for the answer....which, sadly, prompts another dumn question. Once I've downloaded the files, how I can use/play them? My iTunes doesn't seem to open them. Is there another program that I need to get, or I simply doing something wrong?

Thanks....

clip51
for some reason the filmers are holding on to the 10/8 show. i know for a fact they have it but are not releasing it!

Back
Top Bottom