FT: U2 Philly 10/17/05 OKMIIR+M1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bean Skidds

The Fly
I taped the u2 philly show on monday 10/17 with okmiir and m1. Position was GA 15' from soundboard, the dat came out excellent. The only fault is I had the record volume set slightly higher than I would have liked, so theres some mid-range distortion (vocals mostly) at the highest volume moments, mostly in the first few tracks
of the show. Not too bad considering I havent taped since 2001. Otherwise its super crispy with just about no close crowd noise, the people around me were amazingly quiet. Maybe they saw my mics ;) I was just glad to get in with all the metal detectors waving around.

Shoot me an email at sting27 at epix dot net if you taped a u2 vertigo show and want to trade. Sorry I cant do B&P right now due to limited time. I cant trade dat clones at the moment either. The show will be recorded on cdr as shn with no DAE. I also have 4 u2 masters from 2001(phillyx2 and torontox2) to trade as shn if interested.

Steve

10/17 show...

Is there any possibility that I could just get from the end of "people get ready" to the end of "with or without you"? My wife was the one who talked to Bono in Portuguese and we are desperate to get audio of it. I will do whatever it takes man. Please let me know ASAP.

Thanks,

Greg

I would love to have your recording. I have a bunch of pics that I took in the bomb shelter and would trade you pic for the recording. Or anything else you could come up wit. Also you could upload to u2torrents.

satchelg

What did Bono have your wife say? I was 5 people from you.

Last edited:
fish - he asked her to just say something in Portuguese. She told him that Brazil loved them and missed them on this tour. If you have ANY pics of us or of when he talked to her I'd be forever grateful. I'd like to just see your pics either way if you have some.

Thanks man.

satchelg said:
fish - he asked her to just say something in Portuguese. She told him that Brazil loved them and missed them on this tour. If you have ANY pics of us or of when he talked to her I'd be forever grateful. I'd like to just see your pics either way if you have some.

Thanks man.

Cool I do not have pictures of your wife but e mail me for the on I took.

e mail me at

moyer369 at comcast dot net

If anyone has this show, 10/17 available for download, please let me and the other fans know, we would love to have it!

Back
Top Bottom