Download (expired) + B&P U2 San Diego March 28, 2005 In Full Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WKMahler

The Fly
Download U2 San Diego March 28, 2005 In Full Here

Hi,

1st, anyone else notice that the vast majority of buttons, .gifs, .jpg's and banners do not load with either IE6 and Firefox? It's been this way for months.

Okay, to the show. I've got it from ChrisEdge and converted it to MP3 128kbps and is at my domain in one zip file, 105 mb's in size. It is a masterful performance and recording. I'm also broadcasting it via my radio station all day today.

I can and will for those who cannot download and are burnerless, upon your sending me 2 blank 700 mb - 80 minute cd's along with a return mailer and postage, send the show to you. It's called if you don't know, a B & P. Contact me privately for mailing info.

Ask anyone in the Springsteen community about me.

I've not made the 15 post rule so the website address you'll have to type in for now. Radio station and download link is at my domain.

Cheers,

W. K. Mahler
worldmediahost.com

Can someone explain how to use torrents?

Nothing but a pain in the ass as far as I can tell. The explanation at TradersDen is not at all helpful.

I want something I can just click and it downloads!

Re: Download U2 San Diego March 28, 2005 In Full Here

WKMahler said:

I can and will for those who cannot download and are burnerless, upon your sending me 2 blank 700 mb - 80 minute cd's along with a return mailer and postage, send the show to you. It's called if you don't know, a B & P. Contact me privately for mailing info.

I am sure there would people who'd want to do this but I don't see a way to contact you on your site? :)

Also if others of you are still looking for the show please check this new forum.
http://forum.interference.com/f292.html

Last edited:
I was at and would love to have a copy of SD 1 March 28th.

I am on dial up at home and don't have a burner.
I would gladly send blanks and postage if someone could burn me a copy of the the Chrisedge recording.

:bow: walktothewater @ gmail.com

Thank you!!! :bow:

Re: Re: San Diego

WKMahler said:
Yes I can, it's going to cost you some serious US money though I suppose, overseas and all. Contact me offlist.

WKMahler

It costs like no more than $3.00 to send a disk overseas :scratch:

Re: Re: Re: San Diego

Sicy said:

It costs like no more than $3.00 to send a disk overseas :scratch:

Well it's been eons since I've sent west overseas, I don't really know how much it would cost.
If you do want the shows, no problem, just email me off the board for my mailing address.

WKMahler

You need to post your email address for people.. fishing through your website to try to find your email address seems to be a chore.

You can separate it like blahblah @ whatever[dot] com so that you dont get spammed.

EmitFlesti said:
Can someone explain how to use torrents?

Nothing but a pain in the ass as far as I can tell. The explanation at TradersDen is not at all helpful.

I want something I can just click and it downloads!

I agree with you - I don't understand the bit torrent thang, it's all new to me. Then again, if someone explained it in simple terms and explained what you needed to download. And I went to worldmediahost.com, but have no idea where the U2 show is. Perhaps I will have to find out where to send blank discs to.

If anyone has Saturday, 4/2/05 Anaheim Pond show, I'd love a copy. I was there, and it was incredible :wink:

Back
Top Bottom