Detroit 10/25

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SanDiego Brenda

The Fly
I just got a copy and it sounds fantastic!! Unfortunately, I dont have broadband and dont know how to post files for people to d/l, but I'd be happy to do a B/P for anybody that wants a copy.

Did your copy come from "Ace" or a different source? I'd love to find a source that's not edited. Though Ace's recording sounds wonderful, he edited out the part after WOWY when Edge and Larry say "Goodnight Detroit" in the mic. I know he did it to eliminate "dead air" between sets, but I wish he would've left that part in. I thought that was cool and plus I'm a bit of a completest so you know...

I'd love a b&p also! My E-mail is one_cool_dude17 (at) juno (dot) com. This is awesome! Thanks so much!!:up:

Last edited:
SanDiego Brenda, have you heard any of the mp3s posted from Ace's recording? How would you compare yours to the sound of his?

One cool dude...I have some not-so-good news for you...I asked my friend in Detroit where he got his copy and he got it from ACE!! So..Im sorry...I didnt know! The "goodnight detroit" is at the end of the concert... not what you were looking for at the end of WOWY. I'm sorry...I was mistaken about the source. The sound is really fantstic...whoever ACE is, he does a good job. I'll still send a copy to anybody who wants one....

I'm happy for any kind of recording of this show. Thanks so much, Brenda! I can't wait!!!! :hyper:

Brenda, it's all good! :) I have already d/l Ace's version and it sounds great! I too am thrilled to have any recording of the show - you are awesome for helping people to get copies of it! Thank you very much!

Back
Top Bottom