Denver show on 4/20

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ToddJ

The Fly
Does anyone have a copy of the 4/20/05 show on CD ? I am also looking for any video people have of it....thanks!

Damn... didn't this show happen less than a week ago? The first post was from TWO days after! I guess we're all getting spoiled by the wonders of the internet, and how fast information can get dispersed. I'm sure that there are tapers out there who have the shows. Give them a little time to encode it, and maybe have a life or something in between the show and getting out the tapes. If I taped, it would PISS me off to hear all the whiners clamoring for tapes two days after the show was played. Oh well, I want the tapes just as bad as you do, I guess I just have the patince and understanding that some others seem to lack.

Atrivis said:
Damn... didn't this show happen less than a week ago? The first post was from TWO days after! I guess we're all getting spoiled by the wonders of the internet, and how fast information can get dispersed. I'm sure that there are tapers out there who have the shows. Give them a little time to encode it, and maybe have a life or something in between the show and getting out the tapes. If I taped, it would PISS me off to hear all the whiners clamoring for tapes two days after the show was played. Oh well, I want the tapes just as bad as you do, I guess I just have the patince and understanding that some others seem to lack.

I dont think anybody was whining here, just asking if anybody recorded the show.

Atrivis said:

I don't see anyone complaining, just posting requests. That's hardly clamoring. I would assume a taper would like to come in here and know their work is wanted and appreciated.

This has been the noisiest post so far.

If any taper is truly that touchy, I guess they can keep their bootlegs.

I didn't mean to whine, I just wondered if anyone had it or knew where to find it. I'm still hoping someone out there taped it and is willing to share!

Back
Top Bottom