Buenos Aires or Sao Paulo Vertigo Boots?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

YBORCITY

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
In all of your humble Interlander opinions which show is better to own Sao Paulo or Buenos Aires Vertogo shows?

I'm buying one of these for my sister and she's even a bigger fan than I am!!!

Well I'm suspect to say this :wink: but I would go with SP

-Specially if u're a fan of Fly , SP has probably the most wicked version of it in Vertigo
Highlights also : An Terrific Elevation , M Ways looking and sounding good , Great Combo of Norwegian Wood - OoTS , ABOY great with great response of the audience

when you say buy, do you mean the audio or the video?

They're both really great shows. OOTS is STELLAR at SP.
i don't know why but i'm leaning SLIGHTLY towards buenos aires. maybe it's becuase it has those rare songs like the First Time and a really touching Mothers of the Disappeared, all i want is you, etc =)

tuwie said:

i don't know why but i'm leaning SLIGHTLY towards buenos aires. maybe it's becuase it has those rare songs like the First Time and a really touching Mothers of the Disappeared, all i want is you, etc =)

Yeah true , BA got this advantage of being the last / 2nd show , and they are always better , like SP 2 was pretty much better than 1 , after all it was the one that premiered First Time in Stadium , AIWIY closing Vertigo and all

tuwie said:

I mean the DVD, I'm really torn between both of these because EVERYONE seems to like Sao Paulo better but you hit it right on the head when you brought up MOTD, TFT and AIWIY.

Back
Top Bottom