11-13-05 Miami? audio/DVD trade

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jmoleton

Babyface
Please...I had tix and was supposed to go to 11-13-05 (Sunday night) in Miami, and I screwed up BIG TIME by not going!

It was supposedly an "outstanding show" and I would LOVE to experience it second hand!!!

Can anyone help with audio and/or DVD for this specific show?

Did anyone get this live recording?

I would be willing to trade for it. Email me for the link to my very extensive list.

I have just about anything to trade for besides DVD (I would love to get some though). Let's set something up!

Thanks in advance for responding!

Jason

11-13-05 Miami

Please...I had tix and was supposed to go to 11-13-05 (Sunday night) in Miami, and I screwed up BIG TIME by not going!

It was supposedly an "outstanding show" and I would LOVE to experience it second hand!!!

Can anyone help with audio and/or DVD for this specific show?

Did anyone get this live recording?

I would be willing to trade for it. Email me at jmoleton@hotmail.com to get link to my extensive list.

I have just about anything to trade for besides DVD (I would love to get some though). Let's set something up!

Thanks in advance for responding!

Jason

It appears someone is auctioning Miami 2005 (both nights) on eBay. The seller claims the recordings were done by Ace the taper.

--hannahb

What a shame!!! Actually, shame on the taper, or distibutor of selling an illegal bootleg.

That is totally against taper ettiquette and I would think would be actually illegal if U2 management found out about that.

Bands that allow live taping, as U2 does, would rather see free trading via mail or however, before any kind of profiting at the expense of others.

U2torrents.com is the way to go for free downloading of live U2 concerts, and is the way it should be done in this day and age.

If anyone sees any kind of selling illegally on Ebay, or any such action, I would recommend to let someone of importance know about it to stop it from happening.

Back
Top Bottom