Zurich: Setlist Party II and Official Setlist

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hmm...I think they should let Miss Sarajevo segue into Streets. Now that would be a spectacle. Let Pride be played between Streets and One. Or better yet, just ditch Pride all together.

LJT said:

haha i did read the bit about other boards cracking up about the setlist being false....hmmmfunny how far afield something said on one board can spread.

even websites like u2-veritgo-tour.com and other setlist sites had the snippet up. zootopia, a german messageboard and others, were all pissed when they found it it wasnt really played. all from one comment on here, funny stuff.

ruffian said:

maybe it'll play in Las Vegas, where you WON'T be on account of untoward bitterness about unchanging setlists. it'll serve you right, bucko :wink:

I have it from a good source that Las Vegas will see the one and only performance of Dirty Day on the Vertigo Tour.

(Glad to see you back.:wave: )

U2Man said:

You can't hide :wink:

Goodnight Chizip and everyone else! It's getting late here in Copenhagen......:sleep:

night :wave:

have pleasant dreams of Sicy's sword up your ass :wink:

ramblin rose said:

I have it from a good source that Las Vegas will see the one and only performance of Dirty Day on the Vertigo Tour.

(Glad to see you back.:wave: )
:lmao: :lmao: god, that would be PRICELESS!

hey Rosa! :wave: I'm glad to be back...kinda. We need to coordinate tour schedules for fall. I just added Toronto and Chicago :reject:

hey u2man, I just went to Denmark a couple weeks ago!

WildHoneyAlways said:
Today's setlist parties got a little crazy I see. :huh: Wow, international uproar, huh? People need to relax a little....for sure. :wink:

At least you guys were entertained by all this. :wink:

We were indeed, even the mods had to be called in! :wink:

Hey everybody!Couldn't be here for the setlist party, 'cause I had a appointment with someone at 11 AM. I just got back and am totally confused.
Not to worry it isn't setlist related. I already saw the setlist it posted.
But I was just wondering, if this is II, where on earth did 1 go?
I don't see it anywhere.
Is it me?
Or has it disappeared?

Chizip said:

night :wave:

have pleasant dreams of Sicy's sword up your ass :wink:

:yikes: (do you really think she meant it? Gotta change that avatar to a cat or something she likes :wink:)

Chizip said:

even websites like u2-veritgo-tour.com and other setlist sites had the snippet up. zootopia, a german messageboard and others, were all pissed when they found it it wasnt really played. all from one comment on here, funny stuff.

Just wondering, did setlist parties appear for the first time for this tour or were there setlist parties for the Elevation tour? Actually how old is Interference even?

Miringeltje said:
Hey everybody!Couldn't be here for the setlist party, 'cause I had a appointment with someone at 11 AM. I just got back and am totally confused.
Not to worry it isn't setlist related. I already saw the setlist it posted.
But I was just wondering, if this is II, where on earth did 1 go?
I don't see it anywhere.
Is it me?
Or has it disappeared?

It was banned.:| It has caused an international incident.

btw, U2eastlink also posted the original list.:lmao:

ramblin rose said:

It was banned.:| It has caused an international incident.

btw, U2eastlink also posted the original list.:lmao:

well, it takes attention off the Karl Rove incident, so I'm sure our government is relieved :wink:

ruffian said:

well, it takes attention off the Karl Rove incident, so I'm sure our government is relieved :wink:

There ya go. Something good always comes out of something bad.

btw, too bad you sold your Milan ticket you could have made it into 2 DVD's on one tour.

Some people really need to check their priorities if they get so worked up over a few words Bono might have mouthed at a concert they didn't even attend.

It's a freaking snippet people!

Chizip said:
Some people really need to check their priorities if they get so worked up over a few words Bono might have mouthed at a concert they didn't even attend.

chizip is *itching* for a fight! i'm gettin' outta here before someone gives you a black eye.... :wave:

Never mind.
Don't want to get anyone in trouble.
Besides, I think I have it figured out already.

Notes to self: read first, than question
shame on me that I missed out on all the setlist party fun!

Chizip said:

Snnnniiippppppppeeeeeettttt.:rant: :rant: :rant: :scream: :scream:

The picture of the setlist shows OOTS was supposed to be played...so was it dropped?

Last edited:
If it was played tonight then it looks like it will be a keeper...probably the reason for dropping NYD to make time for the extra encore song.

I say just play both of them!

LJT said:
Just wondering, did setlist parties appear for the first time for this tour or were there setlist parties for the Elevation tour? Actually how old is Interference even?

There were no setlist parties on the Elevation tour.

Interference is 9 years old and the forums are 5.

Back
Top Bottom