Zurich: Setlist Party II and Official Setlist

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
zwervers2 said:

U2dork you just provided me with the most incredible openingline for a record...openingpoem wih strangebar music in the background

My car still has a glorious dent
the size of a medium watermelon in the side

Can I use it please????

remind me not to buy any of your records:lol:

U2Man said:

:yikes: Just checked out Sicy's site.....she has a two-bladed sword and a big white Siberian tiger.....I guess it's not just the black list I should worry about :yikes::uhoh:

she is something there is no denying...man that Siberian tiger rules! prefer the japanese blades though

1stOne said:

remind me not to buy any of your records:lol:

:wink:

it's so funny sometimes I have this poetvoice inside my head and this sentence sounded realy good with that voice...lol

Chizip said:
ive been on her blacklist for 4 years now, once youre on it you can never get off

Once I saw your picture though.. you fell to the bottom of the list. :sexywink:

Sicy said:
The sword I have in real life is a lot bigger.

you'll be safe U2man..just don;t show up at the US setlist party or the australian ,payed by bill, overall setlist party

U2Man said:

What did you do Chizip?

lets just say i got off to a rocky start here on interference :wink:

who knew an avatar containing Kermit having sex with a sheep would be frowned upon?

zwervers2 said:

U2dork you just provided me with the most incredible openingline for a record...openingpoem wih strangebar music in the background

My car still has a glorious dent
the size of a medium watermelon in the side

Can I use it please????

Sure, at least something good's come of this day :happy:

I was just thinking..do some of you ever wonder what the people on this forums look like????

Having a failty big imagination I see some very strange and also cool people on the other site of the connection

zwervers2 said:
I was just thinking..do some of you ever wonder what the people on this forums look like????

Having a failty big imagination I see some very strange and also cool people on the other site of the connection

there is a picture thread

zwervers2 said:

A couple of days ago, we actually thought that we could find you at www.zwervers.com :wink:

zwervers2 said:

Have you ever gone into Lemonade Stand? The thread at the top of the forum is filled with member's pictures.

Sicy said:

Have you ever gone into Lemonade Stand? The thread at the top of the forum is filled with member's pictures.

please dont encourage him to visit other parts of the forum :wink:

Sicy said:

I'm going there, right now!!! Can't wait....can't wait.....

Quick U2Man, post a good looking picture of someone (obviously not you) and you'll be off the hook (or the sword).

Sicy said:

never saw that cool!!!how can I post?

Back
Top Bottom