Zoo Syd DVD...replacement for actual rescheduled tour?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2Man said:
OK, but I don't think I'm the only one who doubts that we'll see two DVDs released in one year.

I think it will be released this year because the ZooTv DVD(an upgrade only) is scheduled for Sept., and U2 have released something every Nov./Dec. this decade, among other reasons mentioned before.

People, people, don't you see what's happening here? U2's going to reschedule the final dates to coincide with the ZooTV ones: Adelaide on November 16, Sydney on November 26 and 27, etc. And then when people go to the show, instead of seeing U2, ZooTV Sydney will be broadcast on the big screen. Except, of course, in Sydney itself, where the Milan DVD will make its worldwide debut.

Disclaimer: the above is total bullshit.

Axver said:
People, people, don't you see what's happening here? U2's going to reschedule the final dates to coincide with the ZooTV ones: Adelaide on November 16, Sydney on November 26 and 27, etc. And then when people go to the show, instead of seeing U2, ZooTV Sydney will be broadcast on the big screen. Except, of course, in Sydney itself, where the Milan DVD will make its worldwide debut.

Disclaimer: the above is total bullshit.

:lmao:

I'm still going to Sydney in November - whether U2 are there or not... :drool:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom