Zoo Station background image

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

knox

Refugee
Hey, I'm looking for the image the band started using as the backdrop for Zoo Station back in May -- the one where they all have their hands over their hearts. If anyone could post it, I'd appreciate it.

Is this it?

photo33.jpg

(picture I took, May 9, 2005)

That's the one, Liv. I must have been standing about two people to your right.

But actually what I was looking for, I guess I could have been clearer, was the image posted on U2.com a while back -- the image that was then put on the screen, not a picture of the screen while the image was on it. If that makes sense. I know somebody posted it here several months ago, but I haven't been able to find it.

Miricale_Drug said:
who is he?
From there to the venue and in came the cameras, tracks, dollys, boom cranes, trusses of audience lighting, control gear, recording truck, blah, blah, and a whole crew of people to take care of it all. Busy day. There was a lot of ‘hurry up and hang around’ going on, so during the down time I sat out at the mix position finishing my tribute to Soviet Propaganda. It’s very funny, but looks wonderful up on the pixel panels. When I shot the video footage of all the band members yesterday, I’d used Bruce as a stand-in to set up the shots. Finding myself slightly at a loose end, I made a second version of the ‘gang of four’ band image with Bruce right in the middle. Oh how we laughed.

Originally posted by digsy
maybe you can photoshop him out :D

:sexywink:

zoostation.jpg

ah, the photoshop queen comes to the rescue!
but aren't you meant to make Bono bald and fat?
:wink:

I never knew they used the same images. "Zoo Station" was such a cool encore..

Last edited:
This one was from the Morumbi stadium , Sao Paulo :

PDVD_014.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom