You Will Follow

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wizard2c

Refugee
Hi!

from today's local newspapers:

"Let the rush begin: U2 has announced the fall leg of its Vertigo Tour and Tampa is on the list.

U2 will perform Nov. 16 at the St Pete Times Forum, 401 Channelside Dr.

Tickets go on sale Saturday and cost $51.25, $96.75 and $161.75 plus service charges. Call the box office at (813) 301-2500 or Ticketmaster at (813) 287-8844.

Tickets go on sale this weekend, but subscribers to U2's official Web site, www.U2.com will have the opportunity to reserve tickets in advance.

The first part of the tour begins March 28 in San Diego and wraps May 28 in Boston with European dates from June 10 until Aug.11.

Before playing a note, U2 has already sold 2.2 million tickets and grossed about $185 million."...Tampa Tribune

from the St Pete Times much the same as above with the following addition:

"The Times Forum date is one of only two concerts in Florida on the scheduled announced Monday. The other is Nov. 13 in Miami at American Airlines Arena. But Arthur Fogel, president of TNA International, worldwide producer of the tour, told Billboard.com that route "padding" in several markets will allow for shows to be added as dates sell out."

------now I must go find my black Tim McGraw cowgirl hat to wear.....{yipee}....

carol
wizard2c

PS: I've already circled the date on my calendar...November 16......"black & red letter day"

:wave: :yes: :camera:

I'm bummed...I saw U2 here in Tampa in 2001, but will be moving to NYC before I get to see them here again. I'm gonna miss Tampa!

I lived in Florida for two years, Hello, and now am in upstate NY, where it's currently -10 with the wind chill, and snow is blowing everywhere. Are you really sure you want to move? :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom