You & I Not At Opening Night, What'd You Do?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BWU2Buffs

War Child
So, we are not at Opening Night, what did you do instead?

I’m 40, twins that are almost two; infant pushing four months, yes, that’s 3 in diapers.

Wife and I both work full time. 13 shows since 1983 and I’m still feeling the U2 love. So, besides my Interference visit I…

Changed 5 diapers
Held a fussy, crying 4 month old struggling with some tummy aches for 45 minute
Washed dishes
Swept the floor
Organized bills and paperwork
Watched some videotape of my kids for the first time – we showed the twins movie night featuring, well, the twins. It was quite cute to watch my son respond to the audio as he watched – what’s a bear say? Rooar, he’d reply, both right next to me and on tape.
Cleaned the “junk drawer” --- we all have one
Drank ½ a beer
Continued to laugh my ass off at the “GA Beep Thread”

So, can anyone match that for ultimate excitement?

I'm working on a group communication analysis paper :huh:....and today I got sick.

I'm also finding music I want to download for an upcoming road trip and reading this forum.

I'm now shivering and sucking on a cough drop. I'm watching my cats groom each other's faces b/c yes it is more fun than writing this @$#@$%#%#@ paper. My back hurts a lot b/c this sickness is making my joints ache. :mad:

Sorted papers to do my income tax, zzzzzzzzz. Watched Freaky Friday on Encore. And then on the 11 pm news they showed U2 "starting off their world tour in San Diego tonight" and I wasn't there.

I streamed the Wilco concert (from Feb. 24 in Wash. DC) and then listened to the "Talk of the Nation" segment from earlier that day also with Wilco. Good stuff. :yes:

During that I transcribed an interview for a friend, sent off some emails, and checked some bills. Also patted the cats and dog.

Back
Top Bottom