Yet another query... require v. quick response... about ticket types

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Storm/Light

The Fly
Yet another query: about ticket types

If a ticket is described as a standing ticket having access to unreserved seating and pitch access, does that limit you to where you stand in the pitch, or can you get as close to the stage as you like or into that ellipse thing?

Thanks!

Last edited:
In the case of Cardiff, you cn go wherever you want on the pitch, or in the lower level seats, the earlier that you get there , the better the position you can take up. Additionally, if you get there earlier enough, (within the first 4000 or so GA ticket holders) you will also get a wristband, this will allow you to get into the front enclosure. Once there, you can come and go to get drinks and visit the toilets. Those that get there really early, normally end up in the front enclosure nest to one of the b-stages.

This is a photo of the set up at Brussels, I hope that this helps

Last edited:
Thanks! You've responded to just about all my queries, hehe :) If you could provide me with a couple of tickets you'd just about make it to being a saint :yes:

Wow, fantastic picture! Helps me out enormously *hugs*

Storm/Light said:
Thanks! You've responded to just about all my queries, hehe :) If you could provide me with a couple of tickets you'd just about make it to being a saint :yes:

Wow, fantastic picture! Helps me out enormously *hugs*

I am happy to help out :) . I suggest that you try ticketmaster's website several times a day over the next 5 days, as they do keep releasing extra tickets. If you see the message "find tickets" dont get too excited, it often leads confusingly to a no tickets available page.

Do you have a genuine cardiff ticket to compare potential tickets with?

No, I don't have a ticket for comparison, I've seen some on Ebay but I can't be sure if they're genuine or not.
I checked Ticketmaster earlier but they don't have anything as of yet. I've just been looking around for something I can get hold of quickly.

Storm/Light said:
No, I don't have a ticket for comparison, I've seen some on Ebay but I can't be sure if they're genuine or not.

tough to say whether or not to buy, for me, its all down to my confidence in the buyer, people with good feedback genearlly dont like to have their reputation damaged

Back
Top Bottom