wtf i can't even sell my gd denver tickets for face value... - Page 4 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > U2 Vertigo Tour Central 2004 / 2005 / 2006 Archive > General Tour Discussions
Click Here to Login

Old 02-04-2005, 12:58 PM   #46
The Fly

Local Time: 02:24 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Roland of Gilead
Be patient. U2 fans know that there are tickets for sale. As for the rest of the world, a U2 concert usually doesn't sink in until the last month before a show. You'll find a lot of these non-U2 fans looking for seats when March rolls around.

Yep. That's why I'm planning on holding off putting my ticket on ebay until later. Closer it gets to the show, the more desperate people will get, the more demand for the ticket(s).

Fear not, I'm not going to scalp for the sheer sake of scalping, but my hopes are to turn the proceeds into a ticket or 2 for the So Cal area on the second leg.

Old 02-04-2005, 01:16 PM   #47
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 10:24 AM
If you can't sell tickets at face value, you can always sell them at ten or twenty times face value. It seems to work for the scalpers! (okay, I'm kidding...)

Seriously, I think the closer it gets to the actual show dates, the easier it will be to sell tickets at face value. eBay has like 4,000 listings right now. Be patient, and I'm sure you'll find someone who will want them.

Old 02-04-2005, 01:30 PM   #48
The Fly

Local Time: 08:24 AM
dENVER APR 21ST SHOW

I'm sure you will definitely sell them bout 1 month b4 the show. People will start to panic when they want to buy tkts but all they see on ebay is the gd scalpers!! I myself have 1 xtra tkt which i'm holding for a friend who is not sure is going but i'm confident i'll b able to sell it at least 3wks before the apr21st denver show. I have yet to ask for time off from work but if i can't go, i know i can get someone else to buy my tickets. KEEP THE FAITH!