Wristbands..can we re use them:)?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fcat

The Fly
if we got a wristband at Mahcester whats to stop it being re used at say Twickenham yesterday? or Cardiff?

different colours
and you have to show a ticket reagardless of whether you have a wristband anyway

I saw people the next day with Man1 wristbands and I think they had Vertigo written on them. I had a wristband for Twickers2 and all it said was 'concert 2, inner circle.

Re: Re: Wristbands..can we re use them:)?

innominata8 said:

your conscience.

Hi, it was more a worry about others using them that was all.
cheers

at manchester 2 we transposed a few wrist stamps from one wrist to another. quite easy. just told the security it was washed in the toilets and they sent us for another stamp.
conscience? it was a great feeling, doubling our presence at the front and making a great day. it wasn't full enough anyway, and security in these kind of places are generally crooks who would screw you over at the drop of a hat. nice to screw them once in a while.
there's a scam around everything

brwh1 said:
at manchester 2 we transposed a few wrist stamps from one wrist to another. quite easy. just told the security it was washed in the toilets and they sent us for another stamp.
conscience? it was a great feeling, doubling our presence at the front and making a great day. it wasn't full enough anyway, and security in these kind of places are generally crooks who would screw you over at the drop of a hat. nice to screw them once in a while.
there's a scam around everything

I had a U2 cap on, and I could have strolled into most places in Twickenham. My uncapped friends prevented this though....booger...

I know that last tour they had about 5 colored wrist bands for entrance into the heart which they alternated. Of course some sneeky fans who did multiple GA shows ended up with all the colors. Once they had collected them all they could simply get a GA ticket and come to the arena right before the show started, find out which color heart band was being used that night and slip it on/tape it on and get into the heart without waiting in line all day. Sneeky and maybe a little morally ambiguous, but they weren't keeping anyone out of the heart so I give em props for their ingenuity.

Lemonfix said:
I know that last tour they had about 5 colored wrist bands for entrance into the heart which they alternated. Of course some sneeky fans who did multiple GA shows ended up with all the colors. Once they had collected them all they could simply get a GA ticket and come to the arena right before the show started, find out which color heart band was being used that night and slip it on/tape it on and get into the heart without waiting in line all day. Sneeky and maybe a little morally ambiguous, but they weren't keeping anyone out of the heart so I give em props for their ingenuity.

if someone waited early enough to enough shows and got into the heart that many times...I think they earned the right to get in whenever they wanted after that!!! haha

Back
Top Bottom