Wonderful Copenhagen Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They should play some rare songs tonight and blame it on the weather if it sounds like shit :up: Go for it U2

Dragonfire said:

childish....get ur self together, new songs are cool, old songs are cool, what the band wears, whats on screen, who is on stage from the audiance is not important and nobody cares in the next 20 years who was on stage in copenhagen!

And unless you are joking, with that attitude, nobody cares whether you are in here or not, so :wave:

Come on lads, OPEN THE SECOND ENCORE WITH ELECTRICAL STORM!

After all, it was a Danish single and ABOY was not!

Axver said:
I get this feeling they shouldn't play Bullet The BLUE Sky.

hmm...

Across the field you see the sky ripped open
See the rain through a gaping wound
Pounding on the women and children

the crowd may not appreciate Bono's poetry:wink:

Dragonfire said:

childish....get ur self together, new songs are cool, old songs are cool, what the band wears, whats on screen, who is on stage from the audiance is not important and nobody cares in the next 20 years who was on stage in copenhagen!

There's no need to be rude to other members, lecture people or call them "childish" or any other names in here.

yimou said:
They should play some rare songs tonight and blame it on the weather if it sounds like shit :up: Go for it U2

LOL Yeah, take a risk, boys.

LJT said:

hmm...

Across the field you see the sky ripped open
See the rain through a gaping wound
Pounding on the women and children

the crowd may not appreciate Bono's poetry:wink:

Maybe they'll play the old version of Bullet tonight then. :wink:

Vertigo
I Will Follow
Electric Co. (mit Fotograf auf der B-Stage)
Elevation
New Year´s Day
Beautiful Day mit Sgt. Peppers und Rain-Snippet
I Still Haven´t Found
All I Want Is You (mit Holländerin auf der Bühne, die wohl Geburtstag hat)
COBL
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can´t Make It On Your Own
Love And Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky
Miss Sarajevo

yimou said:

exactly :yes:

I was just listening to The Fly from the opener in San Diego :yikes: the song was almost an instrumental- still fun though

KBRY said:

LOL Yeah, take a risk, boys.

Best chance so far on this tour to fuck up a song and get away with it. Its now or never !!!

Axver said:
I get this feeling they shouldn't play Bullet The BLUE Sky.

No concert since 87 without Bullet....same as Pride both overplayed over the years.

But if they leave out the crowd crys " oh no pride".....

An cat dubh, Into the Heart, Gloria, The Ocean where the biggest achievments on this Tour so far. Those are so obscure and they didnt care and took it on.

The problem of the Tour right now is, its getting to much static. The set in the US was more flexible, different openers different old songs diferent endings.

Now we have a static set every night wich makes it uncomfortable to watch and to listen, its getting boring.

Dragonfire said:
Now we have a static set every night wich makes it uncomfortable to watch and to listen, its getting boring.

Yes, because we're all actually AT these shows. :rolleyes:

U2 don't play setlists for people monitoring them online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom