Winnipwg

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

thetitans2k

Refugee
Is U2 going to be coming to winnipeg on the third leg of the tour? i was just wondering if there were any rumours about winnipeg. We have a brand new arena and U2 should come play it.

I dont really understand why U2 goes to Calgary and edmonton and doesnt come to a much superior city called Winnipeg. We just built a state of the art arena for concerts like this and it would be a shame if U2 didnt come.

Bono's Betty said:
They will come! :yes:

Are you going to travel else where if they don't come to Winnipeg? I went there for the Pop tour, what a great show! Almost as good as the 2nd night in Edmonton.

How do you know they will come? or is it just a feeling because ive been emailing the guy in charge of the MTS centre and he said theres a slim chance that they come. If not lets go down to minnesota.

I'm hoping they do come; we've had so many big acts in Winnipeg recently.

I'm not sure if I could afford to see them anywhere else, so my fingers are crossed to see them come here.

Im not sure if the MTS Centre is so attractive to U2 because it only holds 15000 people. But Winnipeg Loves U2 and they should come here anyways.

Back
Top Bottom