Will they give you wristbands for your friends?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ascender_RS

Refugee
Quick question....

Only one of us can get off work tomorrow to Q for a chance of enclosure bands. So if that person takes all 3 of our tickets, is there any chance of getting 3 bands so we can then meet up with mates wen the gates open?

Or is that wishful thinking?

No - the people have to be there when the wristbands are handed out or they won't give them to you.

(unless the stewards pull a stunt like the one in Manchester)

well i know of somebody who was able to get an extra wristband for someone showing up later, so maybe if you ask nicely or something

It think might depend on the steward handing them out. If he is OK, then it won't be a problem but if he is stroppy, no chance!

I know someone who didn't arrive until 18:30 at Twickenham 1 and her friend had got a wristband for her at 3 PM by showing the extra ticket.

KBRY said:
It think might depend on the steward handing them out. If he is OK, then it won't be a problem but if he is stroppy, no chance!

I know someone who didn't arrive until 18:30 at Twickenham 1 and her friend had got a wristband for her at 3 PM by showing the extra ticket.

was her name Barbara?

Chizip said:

was her name Barbara?

Yep...two hours before showtime, inner circle...she deserved it though, for all the problems it took for her to get there...

I would probably pay money to see the expression on Bono's face if he noticed Barbara on the rail at one of these European shows.:lol:

She was on the rail for both London shows...the bodyguards all said hello apparently :wink:

beau2ifulday said:

what problems did she have?

lets just say donkeys were involved

if you have to ride a donkey to get to a u2 show you know thats a true fan

Back
Top Bottom