Will they do another round of refunds?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrBrau1

ONE love, blood, life
I seems many got their tix in this presale. That's very good of U2.

But will they refund people who are having code problems now? I already missed the first round of presales. And it appears calling Fanfare and having them "reset" the code doesn't work. If my code still isn't recognised after next weeks presales will they give me my $ back? As I never even had the chance to preorder thanks to U2's fuck up.

Last time there was mass outcry. Thousands of emails. Bad PR. But what about the 5% of fans who truely get the shaft? My 1 email will do nothing. The band still have my $40. It looks like U2 loves some of the fans, but not all of them.

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Oh MrBrau1 I understand your frustration, but do you really think that the "band" is really taking it to you?

I hope everything get fixed so you can get your tickets.

Thanks for the kind words.

$40 is not the end of the world, but I worked to earn it, not Larry, nor U2.com. They'll probably get me code fixed after the last presale in my area has ended. I'm so pissed right now.

Nah, it's not the $40 I'm really that concerned with, I was hoping that those who were supposed to get tickets could. You were one of the few who fought the good fight when the band was being pissed on a few months ago.

My advice is to contact Fanfire and TM so that you will somehow, someway be able to get tickets. Good luck to you my friend.

Back
Top Bottom