Will the final show be the best?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

techfire

Acrobat
I've never been to a final tour show, but I'm hoping the last show in Hawaii will be the best set, crowd reaction, etc. to date. Anyone been to a last tour show that can share their experience? I'm hoping they play some rare Vertigo tour songs (Out of Control, All I Want...), and bring an extra something for the final night. Aloha.

Well....the finales of Zoo, Popmart, and Elevation have each been just normal gigs, nothing special. So I'd assume they keep with trend.

Exception that proves the rule - excellent final Lovetown gig in Rotterdam, January 10th 1990.

djerdap said:
Exception that proves the rule - excellent final Lovetown gig in Rotterdam, January 10th 1990.

Yeah and I was lucky enough to be there that night:drool:
Out Of Control and 11 o`clock tick tock got played:drool:

Cheers ,

Mauwer

U2@NYC said:
Buenos Aires will be the best... and it will be recorded on Imax. :drool:

And I've heard that there will be some pretty spectacular PG-rated extra material on the bonus disc. :drool:

Of course they would play All I Want Is You on the night I call it a rare Vertigo tour song. I also want Bad, Running/Still and I'd like to win the lottery.

U2Man said:

And I've heard that there will be some pretty spectacular PG-rated extra material on the bonus disc. :drool:

I know, I heard great things about them too... but I think that it will be more than PG-rated... :drool:

Back
Top Bottom