Will the 3rd Leg ( US ) have a new stage????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
1stOne said:
Axvers famous bed will form the bomb shelter.

:lol:

You could also watch the show while relaxing in the swimming pool, and then join Bono at the pool table for a game after the show!

Axver said:

:lol:

You could also watch the show while relaxing in the swimming pool, and then join Bono at the pool table for a game after the show!

Did someone mention your bed...because i'm there:wink: (again, not with you in it:up: )

LJT said:

Did someone mention your bed...because i'm there:wink: (again, not with you in it:up: )

:laugh: OK, I think the bed for the opening night show just got claimed!

*is already staking out his spot in front of the stage, a long way from the bed and LJT*

I think it will be similar as the first leg with some modifications.

I also think/hope they will play something from Pop and Zooropa. i mean, they played something from PASSENGERS, surely we will get something from at least Pop, they didn't neglect that at all during Elevation...

I'm hoping for Dirty Day, Mofo, and Please.

Stay, Lemon, and Discotheque would also be more than welcome.

AtomicBono said:
I also think/hope they will play something from Pop and Zooropa. i mean, they played something from PASSENGERS, surely we will get something from at least Pop, they didn't neglect that at all during Elevation...

Well, Pop was the most recent 'previous' album in the catalogue that time. It's interesting to note more Pop songs were played on Elevation than ATYCLB songs have been played on Vertigo.

Also, Zooropa was TOTALLY neglected on Popmart. Besides the taped Lemon remix between Streets and Discotheque, nothing at all appeared from that album.

I'm expecting Please to show up on the third leg though. I'd also love it if Gone and Last Night On Earth were played.

Back
Top Bottom