Why not have T.O rehearsal for u2 members

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

soctheo

The Fly
Hi Guys:

A cool idea for the T.O rehearsals (if they do happen) is to give u2 online fanclub members priority. They would be allowed in first and then the general public. Hell, they should allow u2 fanclub members into rehearsals/soundchecks for the rest of the tour.

I know a lot of people are still bitching about how we paid $40 bucks and basically got nothing in return except the possibility of getting advanced tickets for the tour. But there is good reason to bitch and most of the points I have read are legitimate.

Fan websites are more informative, the articles pn u2.com are boring or redundant, the online videos I have seen a million times, most of us own all the albums so who cares if you can hear them online and the interference website/messageboard is a thousand times better than anything on there now.

BTW, u2 has always released tickets the week of the gigs in TO so for those who haven't scored tickets, keep checking ticketmaster like crazy over the next week. You may get lucky.

soctheo

I think they should allow the people smart enough NOT to pay the $40.00 into the rehearsals.

...and request songs.

Unless one can guarantee that 20000 u2.com members will be in Toronto on said date, assuming a few days from now, it is not a viable idea, keeping in mind the rumoured intent of opening up the rehearsal in the first place.

I am a U2.com member so, on one side, I would not mind the idea of the first-right of purchase for members...

On the other hand, if in fact the rehearsal is open to collect money for Hurricane Katrina's victims, I think they should open it to as many people as possible... hell, if possible, I would get the largest field ever and play there to make as much money / food as possible.

I agree...they should open it to everyone if they want to generate funds for hurricane victims...i'm really hoping this isn't just another rumor.

U2@NYC said:
I am a U2.com member

:tsk:

baboon_male.jpg

:wink:

Last edited:
great...... now it seems we get slaged of as being dumb if we joined U2.com

superb

U2Man said:

Well, I scored third row seats for the DC concert in October... so it seems that my membership may have been repaid right there. Plus, I was a Prop member so my membership was $20.

And, plus, you should be smacked for mocking me... :mad:

U2@NYC said:

Well, I scored third row seats for the DC concert in October... so it seems that my membership may have been repaid right there. Plus, I was a Prop member so my membership was $20.

And, plus, you should be smacked for mocking me... :mad:

:uhoh:

(Next time you want to throw 20$ down the toilet, you'll give it to me instead, right :wink:)

U2@NYC said:

No need, with one membership I could buy 4 tickets for 2 different shows.

:mad:

Haha, I knew. This only shows once again that women are way more intelligent than us men. My old theory.

U2Man said:

Haha, I knew. This only shows once again that women are way more intelligent than us men. My old theory.

You may have a point... but in my case I am more of a U2 fan than she is so I was the one insisting on securing tickets. She enjoys the concerts a lot, though.

U2@NYC said:

You may have a point... but in my case I am more of a U2 fan than she is so I was the one insisting on securing tickets. She enjoys the concerts a lot, though.

She is only being polite and sweet Pablo. She wants you to have a little fun. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom