Why does this tour feel kinda awkward?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

theu2fly

Refugee
I don't know how to describe it, but U2 going on tour again, makes me feel... I don't know, but I guess I'm more aware this time since I'm going to see them later in September.

Before I just used to spectate the concerts, and not being able to participate. I guess this time, since I'm going to see them, I feel more aware, and I've been following it.

My goodness, it was their opening night! Usually all their first concerts of a tour are a bit shaky anyways. And on top of that let's not forget it almost never even happened.....the fact that they pulled it off is amazing.

the wait is always hard ... but it will pay off as they will perfect everything and only improve

I actually sense some of the awkwardness that this thread is about. I really sensed the awkwardness at the Grammys when Bono turned to Larry....and then Larry spoke about the ticket snafu.

I don't want to think of it as awkwardness.....but the band has had quite a bit to deal with. We all know about the facts so there is no need to get into it.

and now BOOM....

Now they are on the road.
Give it time...they will hit their stride!

I think the snafus leading up to the tour may play some into a lot of our trepidation. That said, I was blinded at the rehearsal with how good they were.

Back
Top Bottom