Why Did U2.com remove...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yeah i saw a message posted on this site from u2.com, but went over to u2.com and couldnt see anything....

Wow, you're right - they still have the stuff about the videos up but have completely removed Paul McG's statements from yesterday. Which probably means... :sad:

Edited: That's weird...now the statement is back as it was yesterday.

Last edited:
the people that run U2.com are idiots. do you know the picture gallery it says Actung Baby? :rolleyes:

Lara_Croft said:
the announcement is still there

Tour postponed

Tour announcement postponed you mean. Huge difference. And that really is the only thing that has been confirmed by u2.com

I don't know if anyone else remembers this, but when u2.com was just in it's beginning (that blue interactive 3D house thing you could go around) I'm sure it was run by someone related to the band in some way. Are they still involved?

I can't stand the new website. :mad: What makes it worse is right now that's the only good place to go for lyrics since they're down on every other site. The Propaganda thing ruined it too...it's only worth the money for people who can actually afford tickets. Now the site's just a bunch of outdated news that changes all the time and stuff that regular visitors can't even get to. If it's like the stuff that we CAN get to I don't even want to know...

There won't be a tour guys. The quicker you accept that, the easier it'll be on all of us. If it's in fact true that Edge's daughter is ill, then I'm sure he doesn't give two shits about this tour. It's not like he needs more money. I can totally respect that. If my daughter was sick, I'd do whatever I had to so that I could be with her. All other engagements would wait. So try to think about this when the tour is ultimately cancelled.

Back
Top Bottom