whose still waiting for ticketmaster?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

andyuk

Refugee
i am sat here waiting for ticketmaster to direct me into the site! anyone else? anyone got through?

well it looks like I'm screwed,

entered my code, got to the ticketmaster screen and firefox just froze.

tried to repeat the process, but can't because my access code has already been used.

same here, not that i'm planning to fork out 55 quid for tickets now. Money, money, money. Why do the americans get it so much cheaper? U2's continued obsession with appealing to America is getting on my nerves so much, whilst they reckon that 18 and 19 year old Brits are going to fork out 55 big ones for a gig. Unbelievable, i really am furious.

stuck

I can get through to the weblink on the U2 website but am stuck at ticketmaster. It just says it's refreshing every 10 seconds and will slot me in when a space is available. Have also got back to the U2.com tour page again but I think if I punch in the code again it will just reject it

do I just log out and try again or just wait in the queue?

problems seem to be at ticketbastard

bck to

If you are receiving this notice the current demand on the site is too high to allow you to continue at this moment.

Please wait; this page will automatically refresh and check for access every 10 seconds. When space is available, you will be taken to the next step in the process.

wait in the queue
it did that to me for a bit but evetaully put me through

I HAVE TICKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I managed to get through and buy a couple of tix for Glasgow, so hang in there.

Bit shocked at the prices mind you....

"If you are receiving this notice the current demand on the site is too high to allow you to continue at this moment.

Please wait; this page will automatically refresh and check for access every 10 seconds. When space is available, you will be taken to the next step in the process."

been staring at this screen for the last 15-20 mins.....

Disastrous. Can't get through, when i re-enter the code it says it has already been used... can't anybody admit that the internet is just not up to the massive amounts of traffic generated by a presale?

you know what, fuck them.

They're my favourite band, but the ticket prices are too high, I've already forked out for a "chance" in the presale which has been obviously handled badly at the U2.com and ticketmaster end of this.

They're screwing the fans with this, and they know it.

degree_12 said:
Disastrous. Can't get through, when i re-enter the code it says it has already been used... can't anybody admit that the internet is just not up to the massive amounts of traffic generated by a presale?

The same has just happened to me. :mad:

ive never seen them live before so im prepared to wait all day for this bloody ticketmaster to work, still pissing me off though. im trying for the cardiff gig by the way.

popshopper said:
well it looks like I'm screwed,

entered my code, got to the ticketmaster screen and firefox just froze.

tried to repeat the process, but can't because my access code has already been used.

Same here!

Serves them right for using a lame code access thing anyway, it was always going to put more strain on the servers and crash them!

I best get my email soon

Back
Top Bottom