Who is planning to go to miami in march ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jphelmet

Refugee
Just curious if anyone is planning to make the trip to miami in march (assuming they actually start then) ?

Who has been to the opening shows of a u2 tour?

I made the trip to miami for elevation, and plan to do it again. I think there is an excitement of that first show that cannot be matched.

jp

Shit, if it's over my spring break, why not? I usually road trip down to Florida anyway. Miami would probably be a shorter drive than the usual trip anyway. :hyper:

I remember people last time hanging around outside their practices and posting reports on what they thought they heard. Why Miami, again?

I hope it's Miami again! That'd mean Atlanta would get a gig a few days after. I have friends I want to visit near Atlanta and I'm going to time that trip to coincide with U2 gigs (who cares if I have university? U2's more important). If I go to the Atlanta gig, I'll try to make Miami as well. We'll see. Depends how majorly I get ripped off flying to the US from Australia. I really don't have the cash to go over at all, but ... it's happening anyway!

I'm absoultely going to the first show and hopefully the second (if by chance the boys do two shows in Miami - St. Louis in Feb/Mar is not exactly paradise so I'm planning on making a mini vaction around the concert. So I'm Starting my U2 concert fund and working a bit of OT - Who really need to worry about a 401K plan when there is a tour on the horizon? Also since am RN - what if one of the boys gets hurt on opening night? See - I have an obligation to be there:wink:

of course I am hitting the show in ATLANTA! :D :yes: I want to see several shows around the US and maybe over seas this time around! :up:

Party at my house in Tampa if the band come here. :dance:

We'll all figure out a way to party together in Miami anyway, though. :hug:

Did someone say party:dance: :hyper: HelloAngle get out the blender! I'll make some cold southern drinks for that hot Tampa climate.
Making plans with some friends to be in Miami and Atlanta, too :cool: (if it happens that way) Depending on how my knee surgery goes.:huh: Re-scheduled to have it nx month so I can be up and running:dance: by the end of the summer. I must love this band. :yes: I'll do anything to see them this time around.:wink:

Last edited:
I'm just really worried about tickets. How hard would it be to get tickets in Miami and Atlanta (or nearby centres if played)? Any foreigners (especially Australians) had any experience?

:hmm: Let me see. Spring break in March, kids will want to go somewhere like Florida. Disneyland for the kids and U2 for Mom. :yes:

<fah realizes she must save lots of money starting right now>

I'll be there! It'll be about a month after my birthday if the rumors are true, and that will be my party!

Please don't bump threads that you are basically posting in just for the sake of posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom