Who all is taking a hiatus from forums/news until their show?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

matt_tx00

The Fly
I've decided today is going to be my last login to the Interference forum until the April 20th and 21st Denver shows I'm going to. I want my first Vertigo show to be spoiler-free. Stage setup, setlist, graphics, Bono's chat - I want it all to be a surprise.

Just wondering if anyone else was gonna try to hold out on the news/info until their first show of the tour?

matt_tx00 said:
I've decided today is going to be my last login to the Interference forum until the April 20th and 21st Denver shows I'm going to. I want my first Vertigo show to be spoiler-free. Stage setup, setlist, graphics, Bono's chat - I want it all to be a surprise.

Just wondering if anyone else was gonna try to hold out on the news/info until their first show of the tour?

I think that's pretty cool. I personally couldn't do it. Plus I have to wait til October 22nd, so it would be very difficult for me not to be tempted when seeing an article on U2 or something on the news for 6 months:ohmy:

I'm getting freaked out by all the posts---lottery--no lottery --what I need in the GA line. Etc etc. This is my first U2 tour and I'm afraid I'm going to miss something important. I would love to be totally suprised in May but I don't think I can hold out until then.

I am for now trying to avoid the whole tour section, but I might have to stay off interference altogether because I know some idiots will be posting random spoilers in other random places, and already I read someone's journal entry and it contained a spoiler....:banghead:

Back
Top Bottom