While wating for GA, where do you freshen up?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

suzannern2321

The Fly
Hey everyone. Just curious, if we all get in line super early for GA, where can you freshen up? Do they allow you in to the building, or do you only use the port-a-pottie? Just curious!!! Got my GA tix today for Bradley Center in the mail from ebay! Woo hoo!:wink:

It depends on the combination of how long you've been there and how much you care.

Last US leg, I got up and showered where we were staying at 4am and was in line by 5am. I don't really care about hair and the usual sweatiness (it wasn't even a warm day), but I HATE having a greasy face so before the line was squished together around 5pm, I rinsed my face w/ my extra water bottle and some face wash I had in the car. My friends were smirking and saying I was primping for Bono, but seriously, I'd wash my face before going to work or out for lunch or something.

Other people leave and go to apartments or hotels to shower, or nearby gas stations or restaurants. To me, it would only be an issue if you were in line for 24+ hrs.

There's a few restaurants right across the street from the Bradley Center. The arena is right downtown and there are a lot of places to celan up at. There are alos tons of hotels (and even some seedy motels) - so if there's a few of you, it might be worth getting a room as your base...

Just wet your pants...it will ensure you a nice buffer zone, as no other fans will want to be near you. :wink:

P.S. Sorry I don't have any real advice...this will actually be my first time doing the GA thing, so I haven't a clue. :shrug:

I think I remember reading about some venues/cities have restrictions as to how early people were allowed to line up..

Anyone know more about this? I bought myself 2 GAs for 10/17 in Philly, and would like to get pretty close, but don't want to spend my birthday just waiting in line.

On another note.. If people are allowed to line up hours and hours in advance... There is always the "Stadium Pal" ¬_¬

Back
Top Bottom