While waiting hours in line for GA before concert, what do you bring?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
suz4u2 said:
Have tickets for behind the stage in Chicago and GA for Bradley Center Milwaukee. Hoping to meet the band at Milwaukee! They say it's a smaller venue... Hoping it will be more of an "intimate" concert. Can't wait for both shows!

I'm looking to split travel costs. Anyone want to car pool to Milwaukee. I live outside of Chicago. Tentative plan is to
Go to Milwukee Sat. night, scope out the area and hang out in the GA line early, stay over til Monday a.m. or drive home after the show Sunday night.

Split gas and hotel costs.

If interested at all contact me at pammy1098@sbcglobal.net

I dont get how you can keep your place in line, when you want to go put your stuff back in your car.

martha said:
You say to the people around you, "I'll be right back. I need to pee and put stuff in my car." Then they say, "Ok."

They're U2 fans; they're cool. :up:

I bet if you also promise to bring them back something to eat/drink they wouldn't mind too much either.

Do shows on weekdays tend to have smaller crowds lining up early? I'll be going to 10/17 in Philly, which is a Monday, and wouldn't mind being able to go out for a birthday lunch. :wink:

It'll be my 18th birthday.. Maybe I can get them to play "Out of Control." :D

I don't know about interesting, but last time somebody baked heart shaped cookies. That was cool.

Adelabella said:

On another topic, sort've. What's the most interesting thing you've ever seen someone bring to the GA line?

Only done it once so far, but this guy ahead of us had his old dog along. He would just wander up and down the line. I gave him a roast beef sandwich for being such a good dog. :D

was that in Chicago? that guy is a HUGE ticket scalper--showed up at lots of shows in the midwest and east coast to get tickets when they dropped at the box office. :angry: cute dog, though.

ruffian said:
was that in Chicago? that guy is a HUGE ticket scalper--showed up at lots of shows in the midwest and east coast to get tickets when they dropped at the box office. :angry: cute dog, though.

Yeah, Chicago 5/9. I don't really remember what the guy looked like, but the dog was medium/large, shepherd mix, walked like he was older/had hip displacia.....lol, is it not terrible that I remember this dog and not the people? In my defense, the dog came over and said hello a few times, but the guy never did. Glad I gave the extra sandwich to the dog then.

Back
Top Bottom