Which songs made you cry during Vertigo leg 1?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've never cried at a U2 show (I'm usually too excited to cry...)until SYCMIOYO at Seattle2. The way B was walking and singing to the boy on stage, it really was like he was thinking about his relationship with his own father and alternately thinking about his own kids... you could see the shift and it was so real I just cried. That was even before I could tell that HE was crying.

My first U2 sobfest :sad: :up:

elevateandy said:
I cry everytime Ihear ARCADE FIRE because I know what is about to happen!!!

Me too!!! :up: I thought I was nuts. Each time I hear the song I get the flutters.

Other than that, I have to say that SYCMIOYO had me mesmerized. I couldn't take my eyes off of Bono as he was singing--the emotion in his voice was intense.

SYCMIOYO for me. And I got a little teary eyed for Streets as well. Mainly because it was my first U2 concert, and I had never heard it live before. :drool:

yes!! all fluttery during arcade fire!!! i really hope they keep that for the fall.

I was sobbing during Bad at Chicago I and IV.

I have not seen the show yet this tour (will be in Manchester on Tuesday).

A friend sent me a CD of the opening night in San Diego and I even sobbed at that as soon as City came on.

I was in the kitchen feeding my dogs and I was sobbing into thier food bowls :sad: :laugh:

So I'd say it is a safe bet I will be sobbing Tuesday night.

I'd say Bad definitely brought tears to my eyes at Chicago 4 ...
but overall during Chicago 1 when U2 played New Year's Day ...
I was so-ooo moved that I finally got to see them play it Live ... that I began to cry !! :sad:

Back
Top Bottom