Which dates aren't sold out yet for fall?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RademR

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
I'm on ticketmaster seeing which dates aren't sold out, and there are a few. I'm trying for MSG for the last time tommorow but if I strick out (99% chance), I'm planning to pick up some in another city.

Am I missing anything?

Chicago 9/21
Chicago 9/21
Milwaukee 9/25
Detroit 10/25
St. Louis 12/14

Do they still have those $100 "fly anywhere in the US" airplane ticket deals?

It makes sense people pay $170 per U2 ticket and who knows how much for ticket brokers.

U2FP

well, my prediction came through and i did get shut out of MSG again, so I'm off to grab on these tickets.

Yeah it seems 11/21 11/22 are sold out. Well I am glad I got the 10/11 ones I did. No complaining here. Yipes in all my year of TM experiences these were crazy.

i think the key is to keep checking back-sure it can be a full time job but you never know.

My plan B is to see if I can get any tickets from Paul Mcguiness I am sensing that he may be hiding some in his pocket. ;)

You are going to be able to randomly pull up tickets for alot of the shows all the way up until the actual show. Tickets get thrown into the system at different times for alot of reasons. The whole tour is a technical sellout, but you can still pull up tickets for some shows. You could pull up tickets for Chicago 3 and 4 on the first leg of Elevation all the way up to the week of the shows. This tour is selling/sold way faster. Everything will be a sellout this time completely.

cmb737 said:
St. Louis didn't sell out last tour either.

So this must mean that STL wont sell out again (sarcasm)? In 2001, the tix were on sale around six weeks and this time its nine months. Yes, the show will eventually sell out, but I also think you'll be able to show up the day of the show and get tix.

yes, just keep checking back to shows you want to go to all the way up until the day of the show. Ticketmaster releases them after say promoters don't need them or there are credit card cancellations, etc, etc. They also hold some back sometimes and slowly release them to keep scalpers from getting them all.

Last edited:
milwaukee has sold out now, at least there are no tickets available when i just checked.

Back
Top Bottom