Where's Chizip when you need him...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Headache in a Suitcase

Site Team
Staff member
With the other morally corrupt bootlicking rubes.
ELKTON, Maryland (AP) -- A melee erupted among a crowd of shoppers in the rush for the new Xbox 360 video game console at a Wal-Mart Supercenter in northeast Maryland.

It took 10 police officers to restore order.

A crowd of about 300 people waited as much as 12 hours for the game, considered a must-have item this holiday season, to go on sale at 12:01 a.m. Tuesday. But an announcement from a store manager that the Xboxes would be sold on a first-come, first-served basis, instead of using a number system devised by customers, triggered the mayhem.

"That's when all hell broke loose," said Ben DiSabatino IV, a 23-year-old Bear, Delaware, resident, who had been waiting in line since 4 p.m.

Some customers were knocked down and trampled, though there were no serious injuries, said Elkton Police Lt. Lawrence Waldridge.

Wal-Mart canceled the sale and police ordered everyone to leave.

reminds me of Phoenix 1. if there is a system in place that is fair to everybody and everybody is cool with it why not just honor the system? some venues make it harder on themselves then they need to.

well they are experienced martial arts fighters

you better watch out for that X-Y-R1-left analogue sitck maneuver, that'll get you everytime

maybe video games do make people more violent :hmm:

i just punch the X on your stomach until your pants fall down, and then i knock yo ass out beotch.

hippo-punch.jpg

kinda looks like paul mcguinness :hmm:

Chizip said:
well they are experienced martial arts fighters

you better watch out for that X-Y-R1-left analogue sitck maneuver, that'll get you everytime

maybe video games do make people more violent :hmm:

true that, theyve been playing to much street fighter and mortal combat....

SONIC BOOM! lol

^ ooohhh everytime I think about what could have happened with everyone pushing to get down the arena stairs I just get so
kaioken.gif
Completely irresponsible, if you ask me. It's like they were asking for something horrible to happen.

Back
Top Bottom