Where were you on the morning of 3.28.05?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eliv8

Refugee
In San Diego?

If so post a picture/scan of your GA ticket and your e mail address. I will e mail you to get your mailing address and send you a copy of the 4 cam DVD.

U2
iPayOne Center
San Diego, CA
March 28, 2005 (opening night of the tour)
4-cam mix w/ DAT audio
U2 Vert Video Project

First 10 people to reply will get a copy. No B's or P's, anywhere in the world, on me.

3438497923232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E233%3A%3D82%3C%3D%3A97%3DXROQDF%3E2323853%3C4%3C365ot1lsi

I was at the Zoo, then the show, but do not still have my ticket....which was not a GA ticket, sadly.

Wish I had some other means of proving it.

i was about to go to bed, but couldn't resist! i was at the 3/28 show in SD (diamond can confirm!)- here's a photo of my ticket stub (sorry it's blurry, but it's late and i'm exhausted!):

3438497923232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E2326%3D878%3D5%3B4%3DXROQDF%3E2323854%3A%3B%3B442ot1lsi

my email is U2fanNYC@yahoo.com

thank you SO much for offering this Eliv8!!! :bow: :applaud:

Kev, you know I was in GA. I would love a copy of the dvd, but it can wait. Let's get together for a beer next time I'm in Diego and I'll bug you for a copy then. :wink:

I was ... there. Yes. Yes I was. :shifty: How do you think I know the setlist?

my uncle was there, do i need to get his ticket 2 get him a copy or will a picture of me with the vert tour 05 shirt be bought there for me be suficient?

if so ill post it

reavesy@hotmail.com

Eliv8 I was there, I camped overnight, I was like 98th on the list they had going on there Sunday night when I got there, and my friend was 99th. I didnt keep my ticket stub, but I was in the ellipse, front center, behind one guy at the center. I would love a copy, if you belive me? If there was a way to prove it I can! Thanks
macphisto23@hotmail.com

I was number two in line... are there any DVDs left for me??

f43a47e2.jpg

OK.. I have no idea how to post a pic. I have tried 10 times now.
If you e-mail me, I will e-mail it to you.

rg_3@juno.com

Last edited:
I was number 122!! I sold Halup my extra GA ticket! Tons of people knew I was in the GA line on 3/28/05. Some of the famous include Chizip, Ruffian, Halup, Super_Fan!!!!

I was in ellipse in the center behind Super_Fan and next to the Air Mattress guys (you know the guys who slept on the air mattress outside the arena!)

Scan my ticket, grrrrrr. I don't have a scanner at work or at my apt.

Have one in Kentucky! Maybe tonight can scan but then it'll be too late! :(

Geez you make this hard!

TigerLily1276@aol.com or skjuls@hotmail.com

I can't get you proof really soon but dude I was there in the GA line!!!

P.S. I have proof! If you allow me to send you the scan later on like midnight!!

I was standing in line at the wee hours of the morning!!

I beg you. I have been wanting this DVD!!!!

Last edited:
Eliv8 said:
In San Diego?

If so post a picture/scan of your GA ticket and your e mail address. I will e mail you to get your mailing address and send you a copy of the 4 cam DVD.

U2
iPayOne Center
San Diego, CA
March 28, 2005 (opening night of the tour)
4-cam mix w/ DAT audio
U2 Vert Video Project

First 10 people to reply will get a copy. No B's or P's, anywhere in the world, on me.

3438497923232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E233%3A%3D82%3C%3D%3A97%3DXROQDF%3E2323853%3C4%3C365ot1lsi

First one in Line in charge of the GA line with #2-#5 also on local San Diego T.V. station need a copy to see if I am in your DVD please.

skjuls said:
I was number 122!! I sold Halup my extra GA ticket! Tons of people knew I was in the GA line on 3/28/05. Some of the famous include Chizip, Ruffian, Halup, Super_Fan!!!!

I was in ellipse in the center behind Super_Fan and next to the Air Mattress guys (you know the guys who slept on the air mattress outside the arena!)

Scan my ticket, grrrrrr. I don't have a scanner at work or at my apt.

Have one in Kentucky! Maybe tonight can scan but then it'll be too late! :(

Geez you make this hard!

TigerLily1276@aol.com or skjuls@hotmail.com

I can't get you proof really soon but dude I was there in the GA line!!!

P.S. I have proof! If you allow me to send you the scan later on like midnight!!

I was standing in line at the wee hours of the morning!!

I beg you. I have been wanting this DVD!!!!

Proof to skjuls was behind me in the Ellipse.

romi said:
I was number two in line... are there any DVDs left for me??

f43a47e2.jpg

OK.. I have no idea how to post a pic. I have tried 10 times now.
If you e-mail me, I will e-mail it to you.

rg_3@juno.com

Romi was #2 in the GA Line as well. He deserves a DVD copy as well.

Ok so this isn't a scan of my ticket but here's my email from Ticketmaster!!

To: @aol.com
Cc:
Bcc:
Subject: Your Ticketmaster Order (22-14165/WES)
Date: 29 Jan 2005 10:04:04 -0800

Thank you for purchasing tickets on Ticketmaster.

Your order number for this purchase is 22-14165/WES.

You will receive your tickets via: Standard Mail-Your tickets will be mailed to your billing address and delivered no later than 48 hours before the event in a plain unmarked white envelope.

We'll email you when your tickets are printed and about to be shipped.

You purchased 2 tickets to:
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
U2
San Diego Sports Arena, San Diego, CA
Monday March 28, 2005 7:30 pm

Seat location: section GA
Total Charge: $130.85

AMERICAN EXPRESS® CARDMEMBERS SAVE UP TO 50% on select events.
Visit the Ticket Savings Center to find savings in your city and use code AMEX.
Offer not valid in all markets.
Click here to apply for a Card.

Thanks again for using Ticketmaster.
Show complete order detail.
Return to Ticketmaster home.
You can always check your order and manage your preferences in My Account.

You got the tickets! Now you just have to get there. Expedia.com

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
This email confirms your ticket order, so print/save it for future reference. All purchases are subject to credit card approval and billing address verification. We make every effort to be accurate, but we cannot be responsible for changes, cancellations, or postponements announced after this email is sent.

Please do not reply to this email. Replies to this email will not be responded to or read. If you have any questions or comments, contact us.

Hey superfan.. see you in Chicago. Give me a call if you get lost and can't find me.

OK - Offer is closed. Most of you have received e mails. If you didn’t receive one please contact others on this list and request B&P. I should get one batch out tomorrow then another one over the weekend.
Please share this disk.
Enjoy it & play it loud.

Hi!!!! I saw your post on Interference and would LOVE a copy of the DVD, if 10 people haven't already emailed you. Unfortunately I don't have a scanner but is it okay if I mail you my e-ticket from Ticketmaster? I hope this will suffice!! I hereby swear on my mother's good name that I was there, that morning, in line, at 9 am. (I even remember the Arena staff "walking" everyone over to the other side of the arena, in sequence, at about 9:30.

My address is:

timothym @ gmail.com (no spaces)

Thank you so much! The spirit of cooperation among U2 fans never ceases to amaze me. If there's anything I can do in return please let me know :)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Jan 25, 2005 11:20 AM
Subject: Your U2 tickets are attached (Order number 21-54971 /WES)
To: timothym@gmail.com

____________________________________________________________________________________
Y O U R T I C K E T S A R E A T T A C H E D.

*THIS EMAIL ALONE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED FOR ENTRY.*

Y O U M U S T D O W N L O A D, P R I N T, A N D
B R I N G T I C K E T S F O R E N T R Y
____________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for buying your tickets from Ticketmaster and choosing ticketFast(TM) as your delivery option. Your order number is 21-54971/WES.

N E X T S T E P S:

PRINT the <2> attached ticket(s) for U2
at SAN DIEGO SPORTS ARENA.
Section Location (SECTION GA , ROW GA2 )

THIS EMAIL ALONE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED FOR ENTRY.

STEP 1: S A V E Y O U R T I C K E T S:

1. Double click on the attachment or click the "download" button.
2. "SAVE" the file onto your computer.
3. Your tickets are now stored.

Step 2: P R I N T Y O U R T I C K E T S:

1. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader 4.0 or higher.
If you don't have it, download it for FREE at:
http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep.html
2. Make sure your printer is turned on and has 8.5 x 11 paper.
3. Open your file from where you saved it on your computer.
4. In the printer window, check the "Print as image" box and click "Okay." Black and white or color is fine.
5. Be sure to print each ticket that is attached. You should have a total of2.

Step 3: B R I N G Y O U R T I C K E T S T O T H E E V E N T

1. Your tickets that are printed from the attachment are your ACTUAL TICKETS for admission into the event. YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ENTER THE EVENT WITHOUT THEM.
2. If you lose your tickets before the start of the event, you may re-print them.
3. Remember, each ticket has a unique barcode. Only the first scan of the tickets will allow entry into the event. Keep your tickets in a safe place.
4. If you purchased a parking ticket in the same transaction as your event ticket, you will receive a separate email with your parking ticket attached.

---------------------------------------------------
| American Express is Ticketmaster's Card of Choice.|
| Visit http://www.americanexpress.com. |
---------------------------------------------------

H E L P

If you have any questions please:
1. Refer to the FAQ below
2. Visit our Help Guide at http://www.ticketmaster.com/h/help.html.
3. Email us at <http://www.ticketmaster.com/h/emailform.htm> and choose Ticketfast as your Main Topic. We have agents standing by to receive your emails and will respond to you ASAP.

F A Q

WHAT IF I CANNOT PRINT MY TICKETS?
Check to make sure you have Adobe Acrobat Reader 4.0 or higher.
If you don't have Adobe Acrobat Reader, you may download it for free at:
http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep.html. Then print your tickets.

WHAT IF MY TICKETS ARE STOLEN?
Please email us at <http://www.ticketmaster.com/h/emailform.htm> and choose Ticketfast as your Main Topic. We have agents standing by to receive your emails and will respond to you ASAP.

WILL I HAVE ANY PROBLEMS GETTING INTO THE EVENT USING THIS TICKET?
No, the ticket that comes out of your printer is a valid, legitimate ticket-- so make sure you protect it just like any other ticket. The only difference is that you get your ticket faster than other delivery methods.

WHAT IF I PRINT MORE THAN ONE COPY OF MY TICKET OR A PHOTOCOPY OF MY TICKET IS MADE?
Only the first scan of the barcode on your ticket will be allowed entry to the event--so please protect it as you would any other ticket. If more than one copy were to arrive, the bar code scanner will alert the attendant that the ticket has already been scanned.

More questions? Visit our ticketFast FAQ page: <http://www.ticketmaster.com/h/ticketfast.html>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom