Where else to trade tickets - PLEASE LOOK BEFORE MOVING!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bodnex

The Fly
I was looking through the "What Do You Have" section of the forum, and I was jsut wondering if there was anywhere else that provided a base to trade tickets between fans. Somewhere that isn't eBay please! :wink:

No, that whole area is dedicated to that sole purpose... Not sure what else we could have :shrug:

And we always look before moving :huh:

Thanks for looking. :p It's just that with a title like that it'd be very easy to slide into the What Do You Have section.

But I'm not talking about on this site, I was wondering whether there were other websites who would do the same thing - trading between fans. I know u2tours.com does trading in their own forums, anywhere else?

Don't know about in other places but so far the offers I've received at Craig's list are from Greedy Scalpers marking up the tickets big time and banking on desperate customers.
Real sad!

4th Rock is a good source for trades and buying at face. And there are some real nice folk at the Zootopia boards as well.

Craig's List? Is it a website, or does someone called Craig have a "list" on this site? And I never thought of Zootopia, I must check it out.

Thanks for all the replies so far everyone, it's been really helpful!

Just search google for craigs list and the city you are looking for tickets (your city). I think there's a list for every major city. It's supposed to be a place for people to buy, sell and trade amongst other things. Like the Sam's club of Classifieds.

Apparently some people are there for the right reasons but so far on my quest to find a GA for Tampa, everyone who has responded thinks they know something more than the real fans and tries to take you for a ride. I'm keeping my dealing amongst the real fans.

Back
Top Bottom