Where can I get this shirt?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, me too. Actually, somewhere I saw someone post a DATA logo that I thought would be great on a T, if it isn't already.

that was me... and I was coming over with the info... :D

header_logo.gif

Looks like a DATA shirt, so they might be putting those for sale later...

Someone might want to ask ;)

press@data.org

Dalton said:
By the way, both shirts say One on them, so maybe they are from the one.org?

They certainly do. The T-shirts noted above are not the ones that Bono is wearing. Bono's T-shirt sports the ONE campaign logo on the side of the Africa depication, which encloses the Vertigo bulls-eye. :wink:

MTEdge said:

They certainly do. The T-shirts noted above are not the ones that Bono is wearing. Bono's T-shirt sports the ONE campaign logo on the side of the Africa depication, which encloses the Vertigo bulls-eye. :wink:

Whoa, I sound way too confident on that post. I am assuming that Bono's T-shirt is a ONE campaign shirt. :huh:

Miroslava said:
I do too Kelly...

And he doesn't look old... :mad:

he looks :drool:

I agree. I think that's a sensational picture, one of the best so far from this tour. It's great to see his eyes, and those cheekbones....

biff said:

I agree. I think that's a sensational picture, one of the best so far from this tour. It's great to see his eyes, and those cheekbones....

Weird, I saw the pic and then it flashed and now it's gone, but........he looks GREAT this tour. He's always been small, but you can see he's lost weight in his face on a lot of my pictures. He's quite fit, maybe smaller than Edge at the moment. Larry's deceiving b/c his arms are ripped, but when it comes to legs, he's a stick figure. Anyway, not that this had anything to do with DATA shirt, but the boys are all looking very healthy and fit.

He looks his age.. When he has time to shave he looks just a bit younger. But it's all relative.. He's 45 for Gods sake he's not going to look... what ever age someone thinks he should look.
THis is not a dig at whoever thinks he should look 25 or whatever.
It's just that,
His soul is timeless and his love is infinite. That's all that matters right? :heart:

I agree that he looks old in the pic, but I think it's just the way his eyes are looking up oddly and the way his mouth is open really shows the lines on his face...it's all in the photograph. When I saw them in Chicago I was actually surprised at how young he looked...during Sometimes especially, when he had his sunglassess off and the four cameras all on him, I kept looking at the screen and thinking "Whoa, is that ZooTV Bono?"

singredshirt.jpg

he doesn't look too old there...AND I want that shirt!!! Seriously DATA/One campaign ought to sell those if they don't already, it'd be a great way to raise money...I mean those bracelets are already a huge success...a quick cool story:

My friend Alec went to the May 7th U2 show with me, and before the show we joined the ONE campaign and got the bracelets. Well, a couple days ago he was at work in a movie theatre in Newburgh, IN (where he lives) and a woman came in and asked where he got the bracelet. He replied, "The U2 show in Chicago, on Saturday" and she said "I sold that to you. Thanks for supporting the cause!"

Is that fucking surreal or what?! A little nothing town in Indiana!

To summarize my post (because it definetley makes sense), here's a picture of Bono :D

drums.jpg

He looks really skinny there...

Old, no. That face has seen a lot. That's my interpertation of every line on Bono's face

Back
Top Bottom