Where are you guys that have recieved a call

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

one4u2

ONE love, blood, life
from ticketbastard?? I'm curious to know where everyone is, holding onto hope that they haven't called most east coast people yet :sigh:

Humor me and hug me :sad:

If anyone is offered NJ tickets and can't use them, I will buy them....Please keep me in mind :|

Last edited:
I received an email - said that there was nothing they could do. They said that I can try Ticketmaster on a regular basis - sometimes tickets do show up.:scream: :scream: :mad: I am still flying solo with my Nosebleed general sale seat.

I got a call this morning from a Ticketmaster rep and he got me 2 GA tix! It went very smoothly and he apologized for the inconvenience.

Honestly it sounds like it was all west coast folks who got a call....And the people in the NE got ignored.

I *think* because of the huge scalping industry in NYC...

partygirl33 said:
Honestly it sounds like it was all west coast folks who got a call....And the people in the NE got ignored.

Oh...I find myself getting more angry as the time goes on...

*calm down*

partygirl33 said:

This truly sucks...It does seem as if these calls are going to the west coast :mad:

Not that this helps - but sometimes it works in our favor - maybe we will have much better luck in the fall.

Sorry - I keep saying this to myself to help me calm down.:eyebrow: :( :( :sad:

Back
Top Bottom